New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:14

Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker vs Gator Bite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyte View Post
i use salon clips with the open middle, is the gator bite much different? also how does the BBM compare to the NBNG????
I dont have both BBM nor Gator bite. but i used salon clips, yeah..... what else i should do since both are not available in my country. indonesia
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06

I have the Brilliant Bowmaker & I've been playing with it...Made like 4 of the very same bow last night to ''try'' to get the hang of it. It isn't as easy as it states...It doesn't keep all loops uniform if you don't watch how you sew them together, if one slips the loops doesn't turn out all even, I as a newbie thought oh wow I just buy this & make them, how easy is that? Boy was I wrong...I guess you have to learn how to use the product. I'm going to work with it more today & see if I can get any better with it. Hugs, R&R
Old 11-29-2012, 12:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaspberryRuffles View Post
I have the Brilliant Bowmaker & I've been playing with it...Made like 4 of the very same bow last night to ''try'' to get the hang of it. It isn't as easy as it states...It doesn't keep all loops uniform if you don't watch how you sew them together, if one slips the loops doesn't turn out all even, I as a newbie thought oh wow I just buy this & make them, how easy is that? Boy was I wrong...I guess you have to learn how to use the product. I'm going to work with it more today & see if I can get any better with it. Hugs, R&R

oh DEAR. I have been strongly considering buying the BBM (or begging for it for Christmas...you know ) because it just looked so much easier. my whole problem is that my loops are never even please let us (well, me) know if you get the hang of it!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:53

I bought the templete for making the boutique bow but it always brought my bows out loopsided any secrets?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:40

I have both BBM and GB and I love my BBM but I still have a hard time mine is very loose so it doesn't hold my ribbon that great! ANd my gator bite doesn't hold well either wish I could do it free hand

I Had number 3 and she was a "HE" so much for bow making for my DD
Old 03-08-2013, 07:32

I use the BBM and the Gator bite together and they work very well together.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:41

Default mini bowdabra Interactive hair bow making CD

dear girls...
i have a very very bad thing to confess, i think i have lost my Mini bowdabra Interactive hair bow making CD... i bought the tool from AMAZON and (you-khow-who-in-post office) custom checked my package, before it was sent to my home. the person WHO checked the package literally opened up the WHOLE package and repackage it back again before sending that to me.

i was very very very furious because the person opened all up to the instruction plastic bag and something was missing: THE CD... i am having lots of trouble in making bow using mini bowdabra esp the boutique bow technique because when i looked up on internet, they asked me to refer to INTERACTIVE HAIR MAKING CD which i dont have anymore.
i wonder if you could be possibly kind hearted pity on me shared the contain of the CD

here is my google email: [email protected]

it is a regulation for post office to 'check' your package to avoid receiving illegal thing from overseas or to know if your package need extra import fee (custom fee to pay).. that's my country

Last edited by Queandbee; 03-12-2013 at 02:44.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:21

Personally, I did not care for BBM.
Sponsored Links