Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:23

Default New E6000 tube...

Looks good but I like the old one better. This new design is sooooo hard to squeeze the glue out. I felt like I was squeezing so hard for so long and got soo little. I put it on a plate and smear it with a toothpick so I like a lot to come out. I am very disapointed .
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 08:37

Default Re: New E6000 tube...

Oh, my gosh! I have that problem!!! I squeeze just a little and tons of it pours out forever. I am so messy with that stuff. I glued everything to the table and to each other last night....but darn it, my sculpture stayed together!

Last edited by zoeymama; 08-10-2008 at 10:45.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:41
mom2girls

i haven't tried the new one but am going to have to get some tomorrow because i am out, the old ones seems like i had to squeeze really hard lol and nothing came out and when it did,, huge globs came out .........
Old 08-01-2008, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by afeincreation View Post
Looks good but I like the old one better. This new design is sooooo hard to squeeze the glue out. I felt like I was squeezing so hard for so long and got soo little. I put it on a plate and smear it with a toothpick so I like a lot to come out. I am very disapointed .

lol...I feel the same way... I prefer the old one too.

But, the new tube has a slight good advantage...Letsay, if i don't want a big blob and just need a quick fix on a tiny area i.e clippy, the new tip works totally great for me.

I still prefer the big blob

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:12

OMG, I just have to say again how much I hate the new tube. I was getting sooooo frustrated I was cuttin the end off the tube just to get some out. I feel like a lot was wasted. When I see the old tube I will be buying many if not all of them!
Sponsored Links