150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:36

Default E6000 - Love It!

OMG, thanks to this site I have found E6000. I find it easy to work with (except it does get hard and goopy after a short time - working on a paper plate) and it makes applying stones to my clips sooooo much easier and faster. I am just about ready for my next tube. I really truly hope it holds like no other 0 but so far so good! Thanks everybody!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-29-2008, 08:44

Default Re: E6000 - Love It!

what do you think of the smell?
I like it too, I have been wanting to put stone and "bling" on my bows please let me know if it holds REALLY well!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:49

I like the smell I also like to smell gas lol
Old 07-29-2008, 08:55

The smell does not bother me that much. Once in a while I get a good whiff of it, but besides that - no biggie!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by lroberts324 View Post
what do you think of the smell?
I like it too, I have been wanting to put stone and "bling" on my bows please let me know if it holds REALLY well!
I use e6000 too and love the way it holds but does the warning on the tube worry anyone else? I use it almost everyday and I wonder about the cancer warning on it.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:26

I bought some of this and have not used it yet. What is some things that you use to glue with this product?
Thanks,
Teresa, Kentucky
Old 07-29-2008, 09:29

I tried it for the first time last night and I did not like it one bit.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:29

I have been using it to glue rhinestones, hard plastic buttons/flatbacks, appliques, etc to clips. It does take a bit longer to dry but I hear the hold is much better.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:30

What did you use it on? Why did you not like it? It did take me a few times using it and seeing the dried product to really like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
I tried it for the first time last night and I did not like it one bit.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorijoz View Post
I use e6000 too and love the way it holds but does the warning on the tube worry anyone else? I use it almost everyday and I wonder about the cancer warning on it.
By law they HAVE TO put it on the labels in CA so they dont have to have differnt tubes for different states they print it on tubes for all states. It saves them money.

In CA darn near EVERYTHING has a Cancer label on it. If it cannot be labeled 100% NON-TOXIC then you can bet it probly has a cancer label on it. this goes for any building anywhere in the state that uses any product that may cause Cancer they have to POST big signs that state it at the entrance.

follow common sense precautions. like use in a well ventilated room, have a fan blowing that can blow the fumes away from you, dont hover over your projects and breathe deeply, wear gloves if you are concerned about getting it on your skin, keep some acetone (nail polish remover) handy to take it off.

E6000 is probably the BEST glue/adhesive I have ever used! love it!