printed bottle caps fabric tape stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:40
Thumbs up Thank You Michelle

This is the product review section of the forum so I thought this would be the best place to put this since it is a review of sorts.

I wanted to give Michelle a big Thank You for having this forum. I got into hair bow making about two months ago on a whim and dove in head first. I have been all over the net searching for instructions, where to buy ribbon cheap, photo editing information, tips on ebay and of course what is popular; this is the site I have spent the most time on. It has everything. I live way out in the sticks and only have the option of having a dial-up connection so researching on line can take forever for me. This site has been my saving grace.

I have yet to buy any instructions because I have been able to learn everything from this site, a huge money saver for me!!! I do understand why people sale them and I will more than likely end up with the TOTTS instructions at some point but not yet. I also have learned that on ebay that your pictures are everything, and this is the site I learned the most from.

The members I have talked with and have received posts from have been super nice. I have asked for assistance on several different threads about picture and bow quality or how to do or word something and many have come to my aide. The members of this site are genuine and extremely nice.

Thank you to all and especially Michelle for having this site for all of us. I know you have to be incredibly busy with it, I see your posts all over it. I know I am not the only one that is greatful to have come across such a great site.

Thanks Again!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 08:21

You are welcome Susan. And thank you.

Also many thanks all members. This is the group that really helps.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:28

I totally agree! Michelle I'm sure you put tons of work into this and we all benefit from it. Thanks you!
Amanda~ Mama to 2 Free Spirits, 2 fur babies, and 29 fluff balls.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:35

Awwwwww, group hug

I'm amazed at the amount of information you are willing to share Michelle (and that really goes to everyone). I've gotten so many ideas from this forum, and you guys really challenge me creatively. It's good for the soul to make pretties with your hands

and in the end, the love you take... is equal to the love you make
Old 11-08-2007, 11:59

I agree! Thanks so much Michelle! This forum has made it easier for beginner bow makers (like me). Although, I always spend too much time playing on here and not getting my bows made!!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:26

Thank you Sooo Much!..You are the Best!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:16
Talking many thanks

i love this place i find my self coming homw after work and getting on the forum to see what's new i'm geting obsesed but i love how everyone is so nice and willing to share
Old 12-01-2007, 07:57

couldn't agree more - Michelle posts, runs the shops, adds the products, ships, and on and on; it is a lot of work...

you ladies make the rest - Michelle has shown how much she will share and the rest have followed suit. We all have learned so much from each other, this is a great place and quite addicting!

ISO: manners
Old 12-01-2007, 08:17

I agree with you all. I have only been a member a short time, but have become addicted to this site- what a wealth of info! The willingness to share and help is truly wonderful. Thanks to you Michelle and to everyone who participates in this forum.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:02

I came to this forum when Michelle was first starting this forum and I was a new bow maker!! I had some instructions that were not very good, and was looking for some help. I had been in another Yahoo group, and could never get any help when I posted questions. That is where I found Michelle who told me about this forum!! That was a very good day! I was instantly in a forum group with people who were eagar to help and share ideas! I asked all kinds of questions for about 2 months before I even attempted my first bow because I so wanted to do this well. I now have done a craft show that was very successful, and have started bringing my bows to work. People have really enjoyed my bows and I am starting to get lots of orders!! YEAH. I am still nervous about bowmaking at times, but I know that I can always come here and get the help and support that I need to succeed. I have learned alot about myself because of this Forum and I can't thank Michelle enough for being so open and kind to me. SHe has not been afraid to share her secrets with us and I hope that in return she is blessed by this. So HERE IS TO MICHELLE!! THANKS FOR HELPING OTHERS SUCCEED!! THANK YOU!!
Sponsored Links