ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:05

Default Re: Huh...who knew?

I got that Ad-tech mini about a week and a half ago from Wal-Mart too, and I'm NOT happy w/ it. . .it is constantly oozing out of the tip. . .just sitting there while I'm doing something w/ my bow, it just spills out! What's the deal? I try to pull the glue stick out a bit at the end, so it's not jamming the other one through the tip, but it doesn't help! My cheaper one worked better than this one. .. Does this happen to anyone else?!? Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Old 08-06-2008, 10:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylaur View Post
I got that Ad-tech mini about a week and a half ago from Wal-Mart too, and I'm NOT happy w/ it. . .it is constantly oozing out of the tip. . .just sitting there while I'm doing something w/ my bow, it just spills out! What's the deal? I try to pull the glue stick out a bit at the end, so it's not jamming the other one through the tip, but it doesn't help! My cheaper one worked better than this one. .. Does this happen to anyone else?!? Thanks!
Yes this one sucks! I threw mine away!!! The glue stick melts around the rubber piece where it slides in and won't let you push the glue stick in even if you clear out all the glue, it is a waste of money!

Old 08-06-2008, 01:44

Mine does ooze a little bit. I just tilt it a little so that it doesn't leak as much. I really like mine, though. Except for the strings!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:41

DH bought that one for before I got my Aileen's and I hated it. It leaked out all over my carpet and I also had to push the end of the glue stick in. I had the little pink one too and it was horrible as well.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24

I hope you have better luck than me. I got the as tech project pro, the bigger white one at wally world and it truely SUCKS. It leaks more glue out than I can use. I think I am going to take it back, maybe try the smaller one.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies