Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:17
Default Re: Just purchased the aligator bite...

Originally Posted by afeincreation View Post
With all the hype it is getting on here I paid the $30 for this thing and I hope it works. I was not too inpressed with the bow instructions as there were a lot of words and little pictures and I am a picture person as I have been having soo much trouble and getting soo frustrated I need all the pics I can get! Does it come with additional instructions on how to actually use it. Gosh I hope I like it.....
Did you purchase additional bow instructions with it? I only paid $20 for mine & that was with some additional instructions. Just curious cause that price just sounds so high.

Friends are God's way of taking care of us.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 09:17
Default Re: Just purchased the aligator bite...

I bought mine from their website and it came with 1 free pack of no slip grips. It was 19.99. I bought the ToTTs instructions so I only needed the gator bite.

For whoever asked about the smaller sally clips, I bought the large and the small. I planned on trying the smaller ones on smaller bows. I wanted to be able to use them until the gator bite got here and with the holiday weekend it'll take longer. I'm too impatient. hehe The small ones do have a tighter grip on them.
Sponsored Links