150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:48

Default BBCraft Orders reviews

I read the old post on bbcrafts.com but not really any reviews, anyone like them, dislike them? Would love to know.

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:31

Default Re: BBCraft Orders reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by britt1234 View Post
I read the old post on bbcrafts.com but not really any reviews, anyone like them, dislike them? Would love to know.
I was just checking this company out...anyone have any info. They seem to have decent prices...

Old 12-23-2008, 07:04
creativesidebows

They are great! I order from them about every 6 weeks and they ship the next day if not the same day and they have great prices! Highly recommended!!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativesidebows View Post
They are great! I order from them about every 6 weeks and they ship the next day if not the same day and they have great prices! Highly recommended!!
Have you tried their swiss dots or polka dots? also how is their organza and "zebra" stripes?
Would really appreciate it , thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:58
creativesidebows

no, sorry. I've only bought their tulle but I have been wanting to try their ribbon
Old 12-24-2008, 10:59

thanks
Old 12-24-2008, 03:46

There dots and solids sure do look alot like UB ribbon??? I bet it is the same quality, just higher priced???
Old 12-26-2008, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypiggysboutique View Post
There dots and solids sure do look alot like UB ribbon??? I bet it is the same quality, just higher priced???

Hi I'm new here

What's UB ribbon?

TIA,
Melissa
Old 12-29-2008, 08:14

UB is United Beads. If you look in the group buy section, there is usually a group buy for them happening, because they have a minimum order.

Here are links to their website and price sheet:

United Beads,Inc.

Price List-2-1
Old 12-29-2008, 03:44

I've only ordered tulle from them, and I received it only a few days later. I was quite surprised that it arrived so quickly! Sorry, can't tell you the quality of their ribbon though...

Sponsored Links