ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:24

Default Brother ULT2003D VS PE 770

I have been looking at getting the Brother PE 770 embroidering machine. I have the opportunity to buy a Brother ULT2003D used for $700-this is an older used machine but it takes larger hoops. This machine was around $5000-6000 when they purchased it. It has the old technology for the floppy disk and the SD cards so I know I will have to purchase the software to download images for the SD card. I will also have to pay to get it maintenance since it has been in storage for awhile.

I can't decide which one would be better the PE 770 with the USB cards for easy downloads but it has a limited 5 x 7 hoop size or is it worth the larger hoop size to go with the older technology or would it be better to go with the smaller hoop with new technology? I would love to have this ULT2003D machine but I am worried about the old technology and buying a used machine. I would have to get it checked out first to make sure it works also.

Anyone have any opinions on either of these machines? Thanks!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:03

Default Re: Brother ULT2003D VS PE 770

I have the ult2003d and love it....I Like having the option of the bigger hoop. I bought mine used also and haven't had any problems with it.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:46

Default Re: Brother ULT2003D VS PE 770

Thanks! Do you have software to download the images?
Sponsored Links