http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:08

Default I am wearing my angry eyes!

I purchased some 3/8" rhinestone ribbon sliders from a company which specifically states they have a 10mm center bar. The price was ok and I swallowed the 10.00 flat rate shipping just to establish a place that would be my "go to" place when I needed the sliders without scouring Etsy all the time. The order was for 6 dozen and when they arrived the center bar was a little over 12mm so they will not hold the ribbon without the bar showing and the ribbon sliding around all over the place I had emailed "Kevin" and ask very specific questions about his product before I ordered and he gave me all the answers I was looking for.

Here's where I screwed up
The store didn't have any return policy information but I bought them anyway because I have a big show coming up and I needed them. And, "Kevin was super nice in his emails" but now "Kevin" suddenly has become A.K.A some name I can't begin to pronounce and they have an "all sales final" policy. Honestly I think I am more angry about losing a source then receiving the bad product. Anyway I just emailed him and sent pictures of the sliders and left the ball in his court since I am at his mercy. I will either come back on here later and give a happy update OR I will name this company and send a claim through PayPal with proof the sliders were NOT as advertised. I am soooooooo crabby today!

Cindy
Sponsored Links

Old 12-13-2012, 01:37

Default Re: I am wearing my angry eyes!

Sorry this has happened to you. Hopefully "he" will send you the correct sliders in time for your show. Definitely keep us updated so we can protect ourselves from this. Hope your day lightens up!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:15

Oh no! So sorry this happened. I was just looking for sliders so this might be a "who not to shop" instead of a where to go for good ones. Really hope they're able to make this right but from how it sounds you'll be filing and naming them =(

Still really sorry you're having a bad experience.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:38

Ok, to be honest I don't have any good input about your actual post....sorry that you had a bad experience, especially when you needed the sliders....but I just have to say I LOVE the post title.......

Proud Army Wife and Momma to 6 wonderful Kids....

Follow me as I indulge in my crafting and pinterest addictions.....
http://confessionsofapinner.blogspot.com/

Wholesale Felties available here, www.facebook.com/owlalwayslovefelties
Old 02-07-2013, 03:15

Were you ever able to get this resolved?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05

Yes I did I guess. I had to take pictures for him and then he agreed to exchange them but the only ones he carried were the ones I already had so I just kept them. I did find another place that has some that are much nicer, the correct size, and only pennies more in cost so I just order from them now.
Sponsored Links