New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:11

Default glue guns

What kinds of glue guns do you guys use? In alot of the tuts online i noticed people using a gluegun that jad a really fine tip on it. Right now since im just.starting out i have the cheapo walmart kind but am interested in one with a fine tip.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 10-05-2012, 01:30

Default Re: glue guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by altigger74 View Post
What kinds of glue guns do you guys use? In alot of the tuts online i noticed people using a gluegun that jad a really fine tip on it. Right now since im just.starting out i have the cheapo walmart kind but am interested in one with a fine tip.
At the moment I use the one I bought from the Hip Girl Store. I had another one which was pretty good but I prefer this one. I am thinking about buying another one soon because you cane never have enough glue gun.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:05

Thanks!
Old 10-06-2012, 03:49

I just recently went on a glue gun search when my favorite hobby lobby glue gun died. I tried three different ones with a fine tip (I have to have a fine tip!!) and I was super surprised that my favorite one was the cheap-o adtech brand from wal-mart. I even found the adtech brand mini glue sticks were great and stick really well. I tried the michaels super expensive one, Aleene's, which I heard great things about, but the tip was impossible to change and broke before I even could try it out, so I took it back and ended up saving money just sticking with the cheap one!
Old 10-07-2012, 10:13

Hmm i will look again at walmart. I dont have alot of options around here unless i order it online
Old 10-16-2012, 08:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCMays View Post
I just recently went on a glue gun search when my favorite hobby lobby glue gun died. I tried three different ones with a fine tip (I have to have a fine tip!!) and I was super surprised that my favorite one was the cheap-o adtech brand from wal-mart. I even found the adtech brand mini glue sticks were great and stick really well. I tried the michaels super expensive one, Aleene's, which I heard great things about, but the tip was impossible to change and broke before I even could try it out, so I took it back and ended up saving money just sticking with the cheap one!
arrrggghhh I was just in Walmart looking at the one you mentioned. I put it back thinking ok I have a glue gun I dont need this. But Im finding I feel like a fine tip is exactly what I need. Thanks so much for this post. Back to Walmart I go
Old 10-16-2012, 08:18

Lol i bought the cheapo on with the fine tip and do like it better except that it seems to drip alot of glue while its sitting
Old 10-17-2012, 02:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by altigger74 View Post
Lol i bought the cheapo on with the fine tip and do like it better except that it seems to drip alot of glue while its sitting
Yes it does...I bought a stand for it to drip on! But I have found that using the same brand (Adtech) of glue sticks helps some...not sure why. The surebonder brand sticks just seemed to heat up and pour out!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.