ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:03

Default Ugly?

Would it be ugly/bad form of me to tattle on a supplier who doesn't ship things? Or maybe someone could clear her name over here and tell me about some heretofore unknown fam/friend emergency that prevented her from shipping my ribbon?

I don't mean to be a jerk, I'm just a little sore. I saw that she said she only works certain days, I didn't know if she meant she only works on Etsy on those days or if she goes to an office and can't Etsy on those days, either way, it's been a week, and she hasn't responded to my note or shipped my things, and it's for a custom order and my client is (reasoably so!) getting curious after the progress on her order.

So...rat on her to you all, or no? Too mean?

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:50

Default Re: Ugly?

Please let everyone know for this not to happen to other people.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22

maybe she has shipped, but didn't use paypal shipping for it. She might have actually taken it to the post office, and you wouldn't have recieved an E-mail about it.
I'd give it a few more days, then try to contact her again.
You could always contact etsy about it too.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:38

Either way - attempt to contact her first and if no reply....rat away! And she can clear her name later if something came up, but no matter what, it's a business and you need to respond to business emails.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:51

Yes, it's ugly!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07

I wouldn't rat on her if it's only been a week. I know that is probably too long already for good customer service but I don't think it's been long enough to start anything that could potentially harm someone.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 06-27-2012, 07:16

Lindamar: Sorry.

I have contacted her twice, I haven't heard back. I tried her shop email and her etsy "contact" feature. She didn't mark it shipped on Etsy, either, of she did take it to the post office.

I'll wait longer, but if I don't get anything like "Sorry, family emergency!" in a month or so, maybe I'll spill. I feel guilty for thinking about it though. Sorry I was so peeved yesterday!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00

You can also just use the feedback system on Etsy if you are unsatisfied. I'd still wait a bit longer and do everything to get it all resolved first since you can't change any feedback left in haste and I'm sure you'd want to include all the facts in it. Speaking of which, does this seller have any feedback to help you decide what might be going on? Remember you have 45 days with Paypal to file a claim too. Mark that date on a calendar so you don't miss it.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 06-29-2012, 12:22

I agree that the feedback area on etsy would be best if that's where the issue is. That way we can see it when we go to order.
If I see it here i may or may not remember when I get to any shop. It's just not that personable on etsy anymore.
If it happened here and you can't contact the member then certainly I' would call them out to see if you get a response (prior to leaving fb) because this comes up. Sometimes something sells here and then you see a member hanging out but they won't pay or respond.. Or pay for something and can't get a message back about shipment but there's the member posting somewhere LOL. In that case I say spill it!!

It stinks. Some etsy shops don't care as much - Like selling there is just a hobby! I ran into a hg member who sold there. Purchased twice (because I believed the excuses) and every purchase here and there took WEEKS for anything to happen. In which case I used etsy fb for the rating/review.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:02

Yeah, a little ugly
Sponsored Links