New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:06

Default Re: bow cards

My website designer also makes bow card templates that are ready to be uploaded to vistaprint. (w.boutiquemama.com) I think she charges only 9.95 for them and she has templates to choose from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized MLLB.net Bowcard Master.jpg (28.4 KB, 44 views)

Old 06-11-2008, 12:38

I designed my own and printed them on a full page of cardstock (4 at a time) and then I cut them out.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:12

I also use vista print - another advantage if you use their designs (and they have heaps), you have an option to change the colours. They have them in palate ranges, and they can really help change the whole look of an image. If I could not use the same image for everything, I would make sure I used the same colours and it came together really well, and looked very professional.

Eda D.C
Old 06-12-2008, 08:57

I used FlipYourSpace on etsy and love, love, love what I got. She designed my banner, five avatars, business cards, hang tags and bow cards for $30. She uploaded them on Vista Print for me to make sure they would print correctly. You can see my bow card and hang tag on my site.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:12

I use white plastic bow cards from Hip Girl and RABOM. I print my logo with prices on avery sticker sheets. They fit perfect in the corner of the bow card.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:09

What product do you actually order from VistaPrint?? Business card, postcard, etc.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:23

I print my own. After doing the calculations, it's actually cheaper than Vista, which is supposed to be 'free.'
Old 08-23-2008, 06:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljenkins30705 View Post
What product do you actually order from VistaPrint?? Business card, postcard, etc.

I was wondering the same thing...just business card size or postcard, or whatever you need?
Old 08-23-2008, 09:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
I print my own. After doing the calculations, it's actually cheaper than Vista, which is supposed to be 'free.'
I don't think I could do them cheaper at home. I used to, but A) the ones I do at VistaPrint are soooo much nicer quality, and B) my color ink is $17 and I can get 100 cards for $6 shipped from Vista, so to me, it's way cheaper. I also cut the regular post cards in half, so I get 200 cards rather than 100.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg