new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:25

Default BBM template - old vs. new!

I have the original BBM template and LOVE it! I went online to see if I could order additional templates (I need one for 2.25" ribbon) and see there is now a newer version. Has anyone used both the old version and the new snap templates? If so, how do they compare? I am debating getting the new, but hate to have to buy an entire new kit since I bought the kit 3 years ago (approximately). Does anyone know if it is possible to get templates for the old kit anywhere? I searched this board, but could not find a topic comparing both systems....hope I did not overlook one! Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 04-03-2012, 10:56

Default Re: BBM template - old vs. new!

I have the old and new sets and the new snap template are great! With my old set I could never make a tbb and w the new set I can. It also has more sizes for the basic, tbb and surrounds . I loved my old set but I love my new one even more! That's just my opinion though.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:41

Exactly what she said!!!^^^^ I have both. The new snap templates are much easier and to make the twisted. My twisted looks like a twisted now!! And there are several new sizes in the classic, which I really love!! I'm glad I bought it!! I don't have any other templates.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:13

Great!! Thanks so much! I may have to splurge and buy it when I have the chance.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:33

I am thinking about getting the new one as well. I like my old one, but the new one looks easier and with all the extras I might just get the ultimate kit. Hoping for a sale!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:03

What are these ???
Old 04-11-2012, 06:40

Brilliant Bow Maker Templates

http://littlepinkladybug.com/categor...-Templates.htm
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18

do you think they are worth it!!
Old 04-12-2012, 12:53

I was sucked in after researching the boards on the newer model and purchased it. Let me say, it is definitely worth the money. I loved the old set and could make twisted pretty easily with them, but loved that the new set had surround templates. I would use bbm for twisteds and then the nbng instructions for my surrounds (which was basically still doing it by hand, but the instructions made them very easy). I really prefer to use the BBM surround templates now - they are awesome. The measurements are listed on the templates, so no going back and forth finding what measurements you use for what.

The twisted boutique templates (new ones) definitely make my tbb look incredibly twisted - great for ott bows. The snap sets are definitely a bit easier to work with too. So, now I have 3 different bow template sets....this one is my favorite so far. Not sure if I should try and sell my old set or keep it....I am kind of attached to that one as well
Old 04-25-2012, 03:22

I just purchased the New BBM template...I am SO excited!!!! I got an e-mail saying it ship today!!! I can not wait until it gets here!
Sponsored Links