New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:58

Default TOTT vs LAMB

Quick question

I just bought the gatorbite with instructions but now I want the TOTT bowmaker, my question is do I need to buy another set of instructions from TOTT in order to figure out the bow maker? I guess I am trying to be cheap LOL!
Joshua 5 yrs old
Katherine 3 yrs old
Zachary 10 months old

www.katherineskustombows.etsy.com
www.myspace.com/dubefamilyof6
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 12:37

Default Re: TOTT vs LAMB

I have the TOTTS & the bowmaker & would've never figured out how to use the maker without the instructions.
Beth
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsmombeth View Post
I have the TOTTS & the bowmaker & would've never figured out how to use the maker without the instructions.
Beth

~ditto~ with Beth.

I have Totts and Lambs... never used the bowmaker even tho it came with the instructions. It gets in the *way*... But the Totts instructions itself is great.

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:02

The Age Old question!!! I prefer Lamb's. I have both and was not impressed with Tott's and hated the bowmaker!
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

www.mybellaboutique.etsy.com

Old 06-07-2008, 03:44

Do they both teach the same thing or does one teach more bow types than another?
Old 06-08-2008, 12:53

I think they are all just a little bit different but what I am learning is a lot of the instructions you pay for are free online if you really search. I purchased instructions for making bottlecaps thinking it was going to be some big secret step to making them look great. Well, come to find out the tips that everyone will give out are the same as the instructions. They won't give you the whole instructions but one person will say one thing and another will add another tip.

But if you are like me...I have to have someting tangible in my hands right next to me when I am trying something new. So when I purchase instructions I end up printing them out and binding them into a book for me to have and go back to.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:09

I just took advantage of the sale going on and purchased Lambs. I haven't received the instructions yet. I just got an email saying they had a major computer crash. Once I get the instructions, I'll let you know what I think. I already have Totts but I thought it was worth the money to purchase another set just for the gatorbite alone. I paid $19.99 for the instructions and the gatorbite.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:28

I have both and I use both instructions. I like the TOTT video that came on the DVD. Very helpful to watch somone do it on the video.
Do you need Rollabind discs?

Old 10-04-2008, 10:52

I have the gator bite and all the instructions and I am loving it.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies