150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:55

Default TDazzle flower clips?

The flower clips on t dazzle look like some that my dd has, they bleed dye really bad, does anyone know if they ones on t dazzle do? What about their other stuff... like rompers and stuff.
Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2012, 12:19

Default Re: TDazzle flower clips?

I order flowers from t dazzle all the time. I haven't had any problems so far. When do you notice the bleeding? When they are wet or something? Ummm, hope you don't mind me asking...and this may sound crazy...but...aaaa...what's a dd? *^_^*
Old 04-02-2012, 03:49

I like TDazzle flowers - I haven't noticed any bleeding, but I don't get my flowers wet before I sell them!!! Anyway, I think it is a great shopping expeerience (good customer service). I have also ordered their crocheted headbands with no problems.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKBows View Post
I order flowers from t dazzle all the time. I haven't had any problems so far. When do you notice the bleeding? When they are wet or something? Ummm, hope you don't mind me asking...and this may sound crazy...but...aaaa...what's a dd? *^_^*
DD is darling daughter
Old 04-03-2012, 01:39

Awwww...I L<3VE IT!!!! Thanks for the info!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:57

you are some of the lucky few that had a decent transaction with them. over on facebook on the group boutique intervention there is some pretty bad reviews. i had a bad experience myself
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif