new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:11

Default Re: Photo Thieves....Ongoing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
No, but I reported her to facebook. I'm so sick of dealing with people stealing my photos with all their lame excuses. Starting soon, I'm going to start sending them cease and desist letters from my attorney hopefully with a nice little fine attached.

oh my there's no excuse that allow you to steal! Go for it maybe that will teach them.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 01-11-2012, 04:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
No, but I reported her to facebook. I'm so sick of dealing with people stealing my photos with all their lame excuses. Starting soon, I'm going to start sending them cease and desist letters from my attorney hopefully with a nice little fine attached.

So sorry! This happened to me this week, so I feel your frustration. I agree, its pointless to even contact the theives. If they are bold and rude enough to steal they won't own up to it either. Report and legal avenues are the only way to deal with these scumbags.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:16

So this chick stole a photo from me and others on Etsy so I check once in awhile on her....she still has these stolen photos up btw.

Here is a recent post on her page

Kissing Frogs

I work VERY hard at what I do...and I believe my prices to be fair for my materials and the time I put into making them. THAT being said, when I see someone take a photo of mine to have someone do the EXACT thing, its upsetting. You are taking something that I took time away from MY family to create, to have someone else do it for cheaper. I believe in karma, so I wash my hands of this...but please THINK of the business owner before you steal THEIR creations!!

REALLY????????? You stole photos from Etsy owners and after you were busted you finally took photos of your own EXACT thing that you copied of ours. These people are all fake a$$holes.....
Old 06-13-2012, 01:18

Angry Re: Photo Thieves....Ongoing Thread

this is danielle from Bailey Boopers. Just FYI I am Partnered with Bowhead Bowtique NEVER Stole a Thing from her! before you go bashing a business fist wait to find out the facts when you wrote bowhead she let you know i work with her selling her items in my Store with over 11,000 fans and My stuff is on TV on MTV Teen Mom 2! I run an Honest Business

Last edited by baileyboopersboutique; 06-14-2012 at 07:48.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:00

all the links are showing up unavailable. Way to go ladies! Hopefuly they will realise it just isn't worth the risk to steal others ideas or photos!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14

Yamilany's Bowtique on facebook. I found my photo that she said she was "tagged" in...yeah right. It was in your tutu album....not your tagged photos. People must think we are stupid. She had several other's photos, too. She blocked me, but whatever. I can still see her page..smh.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:50

Bellasbonnetsnbows on etay has taken a few of my photos. :/. All of you ladies should check too!
Old 07-24-2012, 09:26

I hope all of you ladies in here are smart enough to know that you need to post pictures of products that you have made and not use someone else's photos. If you can't make it then don't post pics of someone else's product. Practice Practice Practice until you can do it yourself and take pride in your creations. Dont be lazy and take your own photos. When you use pics that dont belong to you then you are telling others out there that you are not an ethical person. I have seen wholesalers and group buy hosts not allow others to participate in their buys or sell to them due to the fact that they have a reputation for being unethical. You dont want that to happen to you so dont do it.

If you are in buys or hosting a buy make sure you take your own photos as well. About 90% of the time those China suppliers are using a photo of a product that wasn't theirs. It belonged to someone who handmade the item they are supplying to hosts. Meaning your product may not look as good as the pic once you get it. That is why more hosts are buying samples before they make purchases so they can take their own pics and post them to their groups.

Last edited by ronnie; 07-24-2012 at 09:28.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:40

I have spent the good amount of my day reporting this page for copyright. The b* tch had the nerve to say that it's her picture and I'm a scammer. I have reported her page to fb and have told other boutique owners of their pictures.
Look for her under jazzed up bows on Facebook.
I'm Mobil and unable to paste the whole URL. Once I'm on my pc I will post the link.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:57

if you find someone has used your photo on FB it is fairly easy to get removed. I don't bother contacting the individual anymore. I just use their online form to report them so they can eventually get shut down with repeated offenses. You have to follow a bunch of links to get to it, but you can start here to find it https://www.facebook.com/legal/copyr...p?howto_report once you do, it's easy to fill out. they've always removed the pictures for me by the next day, it's not immediate but it's quick!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread