new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:34

Default Products for photos

I was contacted by a lady on Etsy that wanted to take photos of my things in return for the products that she takes pictures of.

Do any of you do this, and how do you go about it? Ever been ripped off while doing this?
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-08-2011, 12:51

Default Re: Products for photos

You have to be careful. Ask if they are a professional photographer and if they have a link to there work. Also if there child models ask to see their facebook page. they should have examples of their work if they are legit. But be aware that anyone can give you a photography link. Hope that helps . There are legit people. We model too
Old 10-08-2011, 05:46

I would always be leary of being contected.
I would defintely ask for references at pictures of past work, and then I would send a couple of items and see what type of work they do before I would send away the "good" stuff
Old 10-08-2011, 10:28

Might be legit, but I tend to worry also...I use an agency for my modeling shots. There are some good ladies on here to.

Not sure how I would feel to contacted. I like to do the contacting.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:57

I feel like you need be careful but I am wondering if the photographers feel the same way in that situation of being contacted by a boutique?
Old 10-08-2011, 11:45

I think the best thing to do is ask the photographer to see their work. Make sure that you like the work they show and would feel they would be a good match for you. If you don't feel that the work is that strong, and the photos may not turn out so well, then I would decline the offer. If it looks like they have good work, then I would get some more details from them. I would ask them exactly what you can expect from them-how many photos, what is the turn around time, will the items be shown on models, and anything else that you need to know. Make sure you get all of this information in writing, and work out an agreement as to what would happen, if you don't get photos.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:07

I would also ask for an example of their product shots because I once went with a photog who did great portraits but focusing on the product she was not very good at and we got adorable shots of the baby but could hardly see my work
Old 02-24-2012, 08:28

I have always wondered how this works so they keep product you pay for shipping etc and they digitally send you pics ?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg