5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:25

Default Yummy <3

Ugh......... not sure where the last year has gone.... Kaiya turned 1 today. I am joyous and sad at the same time. My last baby isn't a baby any more. The year went by so quickly, it really doesn't even feel like that long ago that i was pregnant with her. Maybe now she'll be more cooperative in letting me take photos of her though! haha! as if, she's on the run now! Happy birthday to my sweet Kaiya Mae

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 10:39

Default Re: Yummy <3

Your daughter is gorgoeous!
They do grow up soooo fast! My baby is 2 and already Im thinking I need to have another one, since she's not a "baby" any more.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:48

Absolutely gorgeous! The baby and the outfit. Did you make that? The hat is amazing! Love the photo as well. Happy birthday to you little princess
Old 10-01-2011, 11:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguilarai View Post
Your daughter is gorgoeous!
They do grow up soooo fast! My baby is 2 and already Im thinking I need to have another one, since she's not a "baby" any more.
She is my third and last.... i got my tubes tied after her, i have two boys and she is my youngest. It makes me a little sad that i decided no more, but yesterday i had my two nephews and it totally reminded me why i stopped lol... having 5 kids, 5y, 4y, 3y, 2y, and a 1 year old all at once in my house was utter chaos. I have plenty of siblings that might dish out some babies for a baby fix for me eventually lol!

[QUOTE=StarShine;1214651]Absolutely gorgeous! The baby and the outfit. Did you make that? The hat is amazing! Love the photo as well. Happy birthday to you little princess[/]

I didn't... i am not a creative boutique owner, just a creative photographer, my special is behind the lens photographing amazing creations that are made by other people

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm going to take her shopping and see if we can't find a cute baby doll since she enjoyed a friend of hers baby doll so well the other day
Old 10-01-2011, 11:13

Happy Birthday to your little one. She is beautiful.

Old 10-01-2011, 11:28

OMGosh! I love the pic it is soooo cute! Your baby is beautiful!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:37

She is so cute and I LOVE her cake hat!

Marina is my 3rd and last baby as well and I just cannot believe she is already going to be 9 MONTHS!!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:44

Location: I live in the beautiful hills of Pocahontas County, WV.

Happy Birthday to your little angel. She is beautiful and the pic is amazing !!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:04

I love your photo! and your DD is so cute too Mine turned 2 in July.....*sigh*......time seems to by flying by....next time I look she will be 3..then 4!
Old 10-01-2011, 12:05

What a great picture. I love the hat and the outfit. TIme sure does fly by when the little ones are growing. I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.