http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:36

Default Need Advice

I'm playing around with my pictures and I have noticed that many put their business names on their pictures. Should I put the name somewhere in the frame or on top of the product like the one pictured below. What do you all think and do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brwon turquoise tuxedo bow.jpg (44.2 KB, 48 views)

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:46

Default Re: Need Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene R View Post
I'm playing around with my pictures and I have noticed that many put their business names on their pictures. Should I put the name somewhere in the frame or on top of the product like the one pictured below. What do you all think and do?

yeah u should cause there r scammers out there steal your pics say they r there's sell your stuff then never send ppl anything...
Old 05-27-2008, 09:53

oh, I love that bow, by the way!

yes, just like in your pic here, have your name across the bow. That way no one can steal your image. It has become a big problem with the unsavory copying a pic and claiming it as their own.

If you only put your name at the bottom or top of the pic, they can crop it out. Across your product, it's too hard to edit!

ISO: manners
Old 05-27-2008, 10:52

Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking that it needed to go across the product. Do you think the way I have it here is dark enough?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
oh, I love that bow, by the way!

yes, just like in your pic here, have your name across the bow. That way no one can steal your image. It has become a big problem with the unsavory copying a pic and claiming it as their own.

If you only put your name at the bottom or top of the pic, they can crop it out. Across your product, it's too hard to edit!
Thanks Joan. These are my new tuxedo bows that I am beginning to make. DD age group really likes these and I also monogram the center ribbon with a single initial and make them with 1 1/2" ribbon too. I really want to make things for DD age group and things for her to wear in particular.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:56

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking that it needed to go across the product. Do you think the way I have it here is dark enough?

It probably would be for most of your products...the brown in this bow does make it a little harder to see. You can always make the lettering white to go across something dark or another color.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:58

Quote:
It probably would be for most of your products...the brown in this bow does make it a little harder to see. You can always make the lettering white to go across something dark or another color.

Good idea.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:59

Quote:
Thanks Joan. These are my new tuxedo bows that I am beginning to make. DD age group really likes these and I also monogram the center ribbon with a single initial and make them with 1 1/2" ribbon too. I really want to make things for DD age group and things for her to wear in particular.
that's so funny...I made two for PB1...one is brown with pink polka dots and the other is brown with turquoise dots, lol! But I only had one and a half inch in those colors and I think it is a little too big for her, but for your dd's age...perfect!

I bet those are cute with the embroidered initial...here I go again, wanting one of those, lol!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:03

Quote:
that's so funny...I made two for PB1...one is brown with pink polka dots and the other is brown with turquoise dots, lol! But I only had one and a half inch in those colors and I think it is a little too big for her, but for your dd's age...perfect!

I bet those are cute with the embroidered initial...here I go again, wanting one of those, lol!
Just keep writing down all the things you plan to do when you get yours. In the mean time if the PB's need a hairbow from grandmother monogrammed you just let me know. I can whip an initial on 7/8" piece of ribbon and have it in the mail to you! Then you can put the rest of the bow together.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:11

oh oh oh! I'm so excited! I might have to have one for PB1's birthday...not til August, though. DD has to come up with a "theme" I'm sure. Last year it was Dora, first year it was Princess (of course, lol!)

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif