Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:43
Default photo collage

I would like to make a photo collage of some different pictures to put on my website and would like to know what program to do it in. I have photo shop, but have no idea how to use it. So a program that might me a little easier to use.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 11:01
Default Re: photo collage

I love picnik. The basic collages are free or you can subscribe for 24.95 a year and get access to everything.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:19

In photo shop go to top left push file then it will come up a thing that allows you to decide size make sure it is in inches I usually say 8 in. by 10 in. then say ok then a white blank will come up you now go to file again and push place it will show usually your picture file then pick picture put it on white then size by pulling corners till it is where you want right ckick say place and its there keep doing that and placing pictures till you like it I usually start with a background and then add pics so you dont have white showing between hope this helps it sounds hard but isnt Ms Pat
Old 09-21-2011, 02:29

If you have photoshop then there is a pretty easy way to do it. First google "free photography storyboard" then dowload one.

Open it in photoshop. Open the photos you want to use.
Drag your first photo over to the story board. Now there is a box to the right that has your layers. Drag the photo layer above the square layer you want it to appear in. Then right click that layer and choose create clipping mask. This will put the photo in the square. At this point you can do ctrl+T to resize the photo. Make sure to hold down shift while resizing to keep portions.

and repeat for each square.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:58

There are lots of templates online. You could probably google and find a template if that makes things any easier. Photoshop is probably the best program for what you are wanting to do. I was recently told about some software called photojunction. My friend uses it to design her client albums. Maybe that would work for what you want to do? I haven't tried it out yet or looked into it.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:54

I use tutorials/templates online.
Sponsored Links