printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:52

Default modeling service sites

good morning ladies

I've been thinking about getting some more professional pics for my site as of now I just have a few that customers had sent me, some stock ones, and a bunch I took myself.

My first thought was the modeling service sites I always here ya all talk about so I looked around and liked bella beauties (think thats the right name) as far as how the website worked and such but then I was looking at the models pages and all the pics I kept pulling out looked to be like just home point n shoot pics that I could take myself of dd or some nieces, do the pics you guys usually get look professional?

If not how do you guys make arrangements and find photographers? I've had a couple contact me on etsy before but after reading alot of you guys' posts about sending stuff and not getting anything back I'm a little nervous

My last option is to just round up my nieces/cousins and hire a photographer because in the long run it may cost the same amount in product.... but getting everything photographed with kids isnt a given and I really want some newborn pics which I dont have any newborns right now...

Ugh which way do yall go?

TIA
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-12-2011, 09:08

Default Re: modeling service sites

I called all kinds of local photographers I had a bad experience with the first but this one I just found is a lot more professional and I am hoping for a better experience. I am doing a trade with her and I gave her the option to choose a pettiskirt instead of the costumes I am getting done and she will be returning those to me with the pics. I had to call tons of photographers and email even more before I found her though it's a lot of work but I am hoping to get real professional photos, and I feel like it's a good way to network locally also.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:25

I am the owner at Boutique Beauties, so I can only speak for our site. Not sure about any of the others. The most important thing would be to choose a model who works with a professional photographer or whose mom is a pro photographer. We have many models that offer this. Also when you request a booking through us, you can specify that you would like professional photos only. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraberb View Post
I am the owner at Boutique Beauties, so I can only speak for our site. Not sure about any of the others. The most important thing would be to choose a model who works with a professional photographer or whose mom is a pro photographer. We have many models that offer this. Also when you request a booking through us, you can specify that you would like professional photos only. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Oh that helps alot! I wasnt sure because some models had pro pics and some just has plain ones, I'll have to go back on and check it out if I am able request pro pics... Thanks
Sponsored Links