New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 09-02-2011, 02:39

Default Re: Do these belong to you?

Just went and put in my 2 cents. There are a lot of comments...she doesn't seem too worried about them since they are still there. Oh wait...maybe she's too busy browsing for more pics to steal!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 09-02-2011, 02:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendysbows View Post
Just went and put in my 2 cents. There are a lot of comments...she doesn't seem too worried about them since they are still there. Oh wait...maybe she's too busy browsing for more pics to steal!
Lol to funny. If you can make it then take pictures of your own stuff. I get ideas all over the place but I DON"T use any ones pictures with out a ok.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:42

i popped over to her "owner" page, and seems her children have a pageant today...GOOD FOR US!!!! hopefully she will get the hint, or fb will close her down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendysbows View Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51

Can i just say that with all the name-calling and negativity members have had towards each other recently, it is SO NICE to see everyone sticking up for each other...reminds me of my kids, its okay for them to fight, but if anyone else DARE start something with one, they have to deal with all 3!!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 02:51

YIKES! It's very wrong to steal other's photos, but couldn't someone have privately messaged her rather than totally FLAMING her wall? Maybe she didn't realize or know that it was wrong? I'm not saying it's right, but I'd hate to ruin her business because she made a mistake that can be simply fixed. I honestly don't think she's a scammer... I'm just saying, no one's perfect.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by polychic View Post
YIKES! It's very wrong to steal other's photos, but couldn't someone have privately messaged her rather than totally FLAMING her wall? Maybe she didn't realize or know that it was wrong? I'm not saying it's right, but I'd hate to ruin her business because she made a mistake that can be simply fixed. I honestly don't think she's a scammer... I'm just saying, no one's perfect.
I understand your point, but one of the boutiques she took several pictures from has this posted on all of her albums:

"Please respect that all these photos are the intellectual property of That's So Cute Boutique. Do not copy or use our photos without permission. Thank you. All items can be purchased at www.thatssocuteboutique.com"

In my opinion, that was a fair warning to anyone who chooses to use her pictures without permission that it is not o.k. I realize flaming her wall seems harsh, but if my DD's picture was on there I would be furious. I shouldn't have to tell someone they can't put my child's picture on their FB without my permission. That should be common sense and courtesy.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:03

If one of the pics was of your child...would you feel that way? And yes, it may be harsh, but sometimes that's what it takes. There have been too many that just ignore the requests to remove photos or end up starting a new fb page...maybe she will think twice before doing this again...and if you will notice, she not only stole pics, but was charging the same price for a few of the items.
Quote:
Old 09-02-2011, 03:09

True. It should be common sense and courtesy. Unfortunately, only half of the population was blessed with such... and that's being generous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMom View Post
I understand your point, but one of the boutiques she took several pictures from has this posted on all of her albums:

"Please respect that all these photos are the intellectual property of That's So Cute Boutique. Do not copy or use our photos without permission. Thank you. All items can be purchased at www.thatssocuteboutique.com"

In my opinion, that was a fair warning to anyone who chooses to use her pictures without permission that it is not o.k. I realize flaming her wall seems harsh, but if my DD's picture was on there I would be furious. I shouldn't have to tell someone they can't put my child's picture on their FB without my permission. That should be common sense and courtesy.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:11

Quote:
agreed! She never claimed the pictures as her own so maybe she is just "green" and not aware of how this is such an epidemic.

but.....I guess now she will know.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:12

Quote:
True. It should be common sense and courtesy. Unfortunately, only half of the population was blessed with such... and that's being generous.
LOL Unfortunately you are right!
Sponsored Links