New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 08-25-2011, 10:26

Default tutu picture ideas

i dont have access to many girls to take pics of my tutus but i have few ideas up my sleeve. we live in the country and have some great fences and old barns around. id love to get some pics of the tutus hanging on the fence posts and the doors of the barn. but other than a clothes hanger i cant think of another way to hang them. and i def dont want a hanger in the pics. any suggestions? maybe just some twine or rope and clothes pins? any other ideas?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-25-2011, 10:37

Default Re: tutu picture ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by aelittleb View Post
i dont have access to many girls to take pics of my tutus but i have few ideas up my sleeve. we live in the country and have some great fences and old barns around. id love to get some pics of the tutus hanging on the fence posts and the doors of the barn. but other than a clothes hanger i cant think of another way to hang them. and i def dont want a hanger in the pics. any suggestions? maybe just some twine or rope and clothes pins? any other ideas?
that would be cute but maybe you should think about sending your product to some models to take pictures.... i've been thinking of doing this as well. I know a lot of friends with little girls but i kind of wanted some different faces on my website i think sometimes customers want to visually see it on a model.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:45

Those bright colored plastic clothes pins would be super cute! I think they would be really nice with the old wood of a barn and fence.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:19

what about making one of those fabric buntings in bright colors, hang it, and pin tutu's hangin on there?
Old 08-25-2011, 03:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sla762 View Post
what about making one of those fabric buntings in bright colors, hang it, and pin tutu's hangin on there?
what do you mean by a bunting? like the fleece bunting for babies?

im going to bug one of my buddies who has a lesson barn and see if any of her girls would be interested and do some pics w the girls on the horses
Old 08-25-2011, 03:48

you could also use some wide satin ribbon and loop it around the fence then to the elastic of the tutu and make a bow
Old 08-26-2011, 10:39

Oh - sorry - I have seen people call those little triangular flags sewn onto a long ribbon a "bunting" - KWIM??
Old 09-21-2011, 11:08

I think some tutus on a wooden fence could be cute. What if you were to hang some rope along a fence or in an interesting doorway and use clothespins to hold the tutu up. That might be a fun photo. It would be good if you could also find some models. I think that people prefer to see what the item looks like on as well as a good photo of the item by itself.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:53

I think the clothesline is a great idea, but I, too, think people want to see them on models. I've not had good luck with photographers/modles so, I'm in the same boat.
Maybe you can have a photo contest on your business page for anyone who has purchased from you, and in exchange, you get to use the photos?
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31

those sound really cute!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif