Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:59

Default Few pics from my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign would love feedback

My friend donated her time and talents to take the photos. I am doing a campaign on my facebook page. 60% of proceeds from the sale of certain items to Breast Cancer. We made $18 today towards the cause, it's a start.

These are just a few, you can check out my campaign here as well. She is going to give me a disk of all the pics later. We actually had a tutu and a bow on the dog, but she got pulled into the masses. lol. One little girl was so frightened of her, so we didn't try to hard with her. All the girls were so cute, and happy. But the little girl in the second photo touched my heart. She has only been walking since she was 3. The look on her face, is such pure joy, and happiness. I loved it!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-16-2011, 11:03

Default Re: Few pics from my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign would love feedback

Here is my site too, if you would like to see more. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...16823558380555
Old 07-16-2011, 11:10

Default Re: Few pics from my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign would love feedback

I LOVE all of these pictures!

I wish I could get mine to turn out this great lol.

This is a great cause! Every year that is the charity I donate to.

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:15

I wish I could take credit for the pics. My dslr is has a memory card stuck in it right now, and won't read the card. If I can get it fixed, I am going to try to take some of my own pics. They won't be this great. I think I may even hire this girl for an hour or so and bring some girls. She did this for free, and I think she does lovely work.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:34

She really does. I can take nice pictures of people, but I just can't seem to take good pictures of my products(:

It seems like paying for an hour would be money well spent.

She is awesome!

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:50

I love the first picture. How adorable! Hope you sell lots...it's such a good cause!
Old 07-17-2011, 07:14

Oh wow! The photos are amazing and your products look great! I hope you do well with your campaign...it's one very close to my heart and I do something special in my shop as well when the Race for the Cure comes to us locally.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:48

The pics are precious and such lovely products. I wish you all the best...such a worthy cause!!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:45

Thank you ladies, and I hope I do well too!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:04

These pictures are awesome! I love the first one with all the girls and the dog.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
Sponsored Links