key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:43

Default ISO: Boutique Photographer...Yeah, I know, but read please ;)

I really need a photographer that will exchange products for photos, but here's the catch. I need to get the photos within 2 weeks of sending the items and preferably someone who is a good with communication. Is there anyone here that wouldn't mind telling me who you work with? I've had the worst luck over the last few months with getting bad photos and photographers stealing my items (no photos). Please help me. I've got a lot of stuff to be modeled and I'm desperate!

Old 07-16-2011, 12:12

Default Re: ISO: Boutique Photographer...Yeah, I know, but read please ;)

First of all I am not a professional photographer. I am a SAHM that is an aspiring photographer. However with that said because I am SAHM I have the time to devote to taking modeling pictures.
I have 2 daughters 1 is 15 and the other is 24 months. I would love to take some pictures for you and I would be able to return these within your time frame.

I have attached some photos I took recently..these were just for my own use for fun. I can accomodate w/whatever scheme or photo style you'd like. I do however prefer to take photos outdoors in natural in different settings. If you require in studio photos I do have access to this as my Brother in Law is a photographer and I can use his studio props(lighting backdrops ect). I can send you his info in a pm if you'd like to view his website ect.

If your interested please let me know you can email me off board also

wilkins dot michelle at yahoo dot com.

I really love taking photos and would love to get my children modeling for some boutiques. Thank you for considering us.

Michelle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg june2011 208.jpg (28.4 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg lilly.jpg (46.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Picnik collage lauren.jpg (58.1 KB, 50 views)
Old 07-16-2011, 01:20

Jen is WONDERFUL! She has 2 daughters and is booked all the time and has access to lots of newborns! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jen...y/280773503019 just let her know I sent you! Good Luck Sarah
Old 07-16-2011, 10:07

Hi there, I would love to take photos for you for trade! I am a stay at home mom that does photography on the side and have a 14 month old girl who can model for me as well as access to older and younger girls as well. My photography page is www.facebook.com/masikamayphotography. I love to shoot vintage inspired photos but also have props and backdrops to shoot other looks as well. I've attached a few examples here. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0570 copy.jpg (95.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Hazel-17 copy.jpg (78.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg June.jpg (101.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg Morgan-4 copy.jpg (112.8 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0055 copy.jpg (110.0 KB, 38 views)
Old 07-17-2011, 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masika View Post
Hi there, I would love to take photos for you for trade! I am a stay at home mom that does photography on the side and have a 14 month old girl who can model for me as well as access to older and younger girls as well. My photography page is www.facebook.com/masikamayphotography. I love to shoot vintage inspired photos but also have props and backdrops to shoot other looks as well. I've attached a few examples here. Thanks!
I love these pictures! They are amazing!

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:10

id be intrested too i have a almost 2 year old and a 3 month old im not professtional but i love the pics i take and i do have a canon camera pictures would be sent as soon as i can push them out no wait time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabriella 035-1.jpg (68.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg gabriella 055.jpg (103.5 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by jrisas; 07-17-2011 at 08:12.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by asirual View Post
I love these pictures! They are amazing!
aww thanks so much! I started taking photos when I needed them for my website and now I just love doing it!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.