150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:48

Default plus size models

does anyone knows where I can find plus size models.. I want to have some of my items modeled by a plus size model.. all I've seen are skinny models (nothing wrong with that..lol.) but I feel left out seeing as I am plus size myself.. does anyone know of an agency like Ellie Bean that deals with plus size models?.. Thanks everyone
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-14-2011, 11:19

Default Re: plus size models

Let me lose about 50 pounds and I would love to be a model for you
Old 07-14-2011, 11:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdana1105 View Post
Let me lose about 50 pounds and I would love to be a model for you
Thank you.. I'll be counting on you Dana.

I've lost 50 and gained 100 I'm so tired of dieting I decided to love myself just the way I am. Let me know when you're ready you don't have to lose anything you're beautiful just the way you are..
Old 07-15-2011, 12:14

HAHA! I was going to say what Dana said! lol
Old 07-15-2011, 12:28

I might be interested... what are you looking for to be modeled? ...just a fyi my hair is down past my butt...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colts.jpg (21.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg blackandwhite.jpg (22.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg vintage.jpg (31.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 5400_154449926144_600416144_3715961_7165869_n.jpg (29.8 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by SarahMerritt_22; 07-15-2011 at 12:32. Reason: addin pictures
Old 07-15-2011, 01:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by karyna View Post
does anyone knows where I can find plus size models.. I want to have some of my items modeled by a plus size model.. all I've seen are skinny models (nothing wrong with that..lol.) but I feel left out seeing as I am plus size myself.. does anyone know of an agency like Ellie Bean that deals with plus size models?.. Thanks everyone
Can I just say that I love this

Like you said, all I ever see are these skinny models.. Being a plus size woman, I would much rather buy a product that a bigger girl has modeled.

When ever I see those stick thin models wearing something I am considering buying, I think "Will I look as good in it as she does?". I almost always say nah and put it back.

'LIKE' our Facebook page to get a chance to win prizes in our up coming contests!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by karyna View Post
Thank you.. I'll be counting on you Dana.

I've lost 50 and gained 100 I'm so tired of dieting I decided to love myself just the way I am. Let me know when you're ready you don't have to lose anything you're beautiful just the way you are..
Ha thats the story of my life too! I decided to finally stop dieting and I've maintained for about a year but I really need to loose weight for health reasons. Too many issues for how young I am. I am just trying to find a balance between dieting and living a normal life. The whole healthy life style idea.

Anyways what do you make?
Old 07-15-2011, 03:55
Banned

Maybe you should ask some plus sized ladies to model your items.
Not that models are bad or anything but there are tons of gorgeous ladies who are models.

I am plus sized myself. Just saying
Old 07-15-2011, 09:46

plus sized here too! My whole family is small so it's kinda strange??
Old 07-15-2011, 09:56

this is a great thread! it's good to know that we all go through the gaining/losing/dieting/fine with who we are/dieting again thing!!

Dana - you look gorgeous in your profile pic!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.