printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33

Default Re: Seriously?! Another photo stealer :(

OMG I can't believe that woman, she has some damn nerve!!! I would totally report her for that, what a piece of crap lady
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41

I just have to say...

You all are AMAZING!

I'm sorry this stuff happens but its great to see everyone come together and support each other!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:57

I usually really like Jennifer Jackson, and I still do. But I think she is wrong about this. You have to look at it on Boutique Protection/facebook. I do think there is a wrong way and a right way to confront. some people may go over the top about it. But I think if we don't stand up to it, it's going to continue to happen. If it is truly suppliers distributing this pics to drop shippers then lets weed them out. I won't say who because I don't want to embarass them again. But there was someone on here recently, that happened to on a group buy. I thought she handeled it very classy! It spoke volumes to her character.

That is not the norm though, 9times out 10. It's someone coming out guns a blazing. I didn't know whats the big deal, me and my sad poor life just wanted to make a little money. Feel sorry for me. UMMM No!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:40

I still think we should order one of April's dresses from the theif and see what she makes....
Old 07-13-2011, 11:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Well, I can say that I did just get 2 tutu dress orders from her fans....lol!

AWESOME!!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Oh, she changed her tune really quick once I sent her this:

Diana, please! I reported you to facebook and posted the links to the original without my watermark cropped out. I even have the unedited photos. You can even see where part of my logo is still showing. I know you are lying about getting them off of google images, but the one blue dress has never shown up in google images. You are a thief. I have taken a screen shot of every single photo on your page. You need to remove them immediately. Adorable boutique will be contacting a lawyer in the morning and so will I. They are the ones who contacted me and told me about you. Thank you, April

19 minutes agoDiana Kinsella
Im just going to take them down, i will be replicating them as i said i didnt know they where also your images. i just got off email with helen and im sorry!
please dont contact a laywer its really not needed! im just a mom trying to make ends meet & get on my feet!
sorry to offend you in any way
Well good!! I did see she had FINALLY taken the photos down. What a moron.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac68 View Post
I still think we should order one of April's dresses from the theif and see what she makes....
Nah - we can just wait & see the pics she posts of her own creations. That'll be enough - and she doesn't get any of our $$. We'll see how long it takes - if it ever happens....
Old 07-13-2011, 12:02

I can't believe people take the time to steal images..crop out the watermark and then be shocked that its wrong...HELLO!! I'm sure its in no way flattering but...I don't have images modeled so this will probably never happen to me lol....I had my website right click disable...I wonder if you can do that on your??
Old 07-13-2011, 12:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by petliks View Post
I can't believe people take the time to steal images..crop out the watermark and then be shocked that its wrong...HELLO!! I'm sure its in no way flattering but...I don't have images modeled so this will probably never happen to me lol....I had my website right click disable...I wonder if you can do that on your??
I had mine with the right click disable and mozilla asked something about disabling right click disable can you believe that?.. I hit yes disable and I was able to save my own pic to try it out.. besides someone can just drag the pic to another tab and steal your pic.. crooks will be crooks .. can you right click disable on etsy?

p.s I had my right click disable from a forum so I didn't pay for it maybe that's why it didn't work
Old 07-13-2011, 12:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
i can thank dh for that. (law enforcement/government) he has trained me well. We do background searches online on people that our children encounter daily. ( teachers, associates, and medical therapists that work with one of our dds) you cant trust anybody anymore.

awesome!!!

All of my tutorials are now available through my etsy store.

Check out my Tutorial Album on Picasa.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg