Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 07-12-2011, 06:04

Default Didn't want to ask on your FB page...

That's So Cute Boutique... Is it happening again? You were talking of your pictures being stolen.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 06:07

Default Re: Didn't want to ask on your FB page...

I'm not quite sure because they accused me of stealing and then they took down their website and page. I'm a bit irritated because I just found another store on Etsy/Facebook that have copied 3 of my designs. I don't mind using me for inspiration, but a least change it up a little....ugh!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:15

It's happening more and more lately. I'm not understanding how people can be this way. Other than the fact that they don't want to have to "work" to make a living like the rest of us are trying to do.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
I'm not quite sure because they accused me of stealing and then they took down their website and page. I'm a bit irritated because I just found another store on Etsy/Facebook that have copied 3 of my designs. I don't mind using me for inspiration, but a least change it up a little....ugh!

AGAIN!!! Are you serious? They accused you and then they disappear? Is this some kind of retaliation because of last time we busted a shop for stealing your pics?

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO LEARN YOU CANT USE OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES TO LET YOUR CUSTOMERS THINK YOU CAN MAKE THESE ITEMS!!! TAKE YOUR OWN DARN PICS!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:18

Ronnie, you cleaned that up nicely at the end! lol. In a way I am happy this doesn't happen to me. Then again I'm a tad disappointed that no one likes my stuff! I also don't have a "business" page either.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandmscreations View Post
Ronnie, you cleaned that up nicely at the end! lol. In a way I am happy this doesn't happen to me. Then again I'm a tad disappointed that no one likes my stuff! I also don't have a "business" page either.

I am so tired of people coming over here to check out everyone's stores and SHOP for pictures to steal so they can make their little facebook page pretty with fake work of theirs! It is fraud and theft. If you cant be creative and you cant take pics then go somewhere else!! This is not your line of work to be doing!!

Go to Halo Heaven and copy all of their pics so you can sell their cheap stuff at a higher cost only to have it fall apart on you later or half your products arrived jacked up. GOODNESS!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Go to Halo Heaven and copy all of their pics so you can sell their cheap stuff at a higher cost only to have it fall apart on you later or half your products arrived jacked up. GOODNESS!
You need to put that as a message in your signature!! I love it!! I hate HH stuff with a passion and that is exactly how I feel when I see people selling it!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:31

I was just talking with my friend about this and explaining it to her, and this is all I can come up with;

I am in NO WAY defending picture stealers. I absolutely hate it just as much as the rest, but I am having to assume it is the economy. Everyone and their mom is all of a sudden deciding they want to sell bows. I think this idea that you can make a quick buck is getting really big with everyone out of work, needing extra income etc. SO, I can only assume that people are stealing pictures because they dont have the money/time/ability/ etc. etc. etc and think it is a cheap way to start out??? Then IF they make the sale they will then order the materials etc???

COMPLETELY unacceptable, but this is all I can think of for why it is happening a LOT lately???

I am in NO way defending!!! Just trying to rationalize why it is happening so much lately.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:17

I also notice many imported sculpture clippies on ETSY who at least 15 stores I found out are doing this. Have anyone notice this lately?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:59

I am having a website designed as we speak...and when I have been providing the photos to the web desiner, I have a watermark or logo on all of my photos... then I thought how annoying this must look for EVERY photo to have one, and he is actually able to put the photos on the site and when you try to right click them a pop up comes up that says something about the photos are copyrighted. It wont allow you to right click and copy. The only thing I can think of that would get around this would be a screen shot, but it would be SUCH poor quality it probably wouldn't be worth it to steal... just a thought.
Sponsored Links