Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 04:44

Default Re: Another photo thief!

You are not the victim. You did wrong. Refer to my avatar, it could be of great use to you at this point. And - rumor has it, you are well versed in the fraud arena and don't like it when people "borrow" things from you. (I just love juxtaposition!) So, you really, really should have known better.

You abused some amazing relationships that could have done nothing but increase your business. The sad thing is that they were repairable until you played the justification/victim card. Now, I don't see anyone tha would be willing to help you for fear that, based on your stated ethics and those that you associate with, that you would screw them over to get ahead.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.

Last edited by GARandMCR; 07-11-2011 at 04:46.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 07-11-2011, 04:51

I understand completly and ive only been a memeber since march or so. i dont get on often. i seen another page do it i guess thought it was ok to do. i now no that its not ok. but you guys are slashing (spelling) my business by saying that my tutu are a mess. I siad i was osrry cuz i truley am i never ment to hurt anyone in any way. i apogized several times. and i again i will keep saying im sorry. and i shouldn't of said i did n't no wht the big deal is . i would be mad if someone took my ideas. which i was in that boat i thought one my firnds took my ideas and i was upset. so i understand completly its wrong. REALLY REALLY WRONG ( sorry im bad at spelling)
Old 07-11-2011, 04:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutusbytp View Post
I understand completly and ive only been a memeber since march or so. i dont get on often. i seen another page do it i guess thought it was ok to do. i now no that its not ok. but you guys are slashing (spelling) my business by saying that my tutu are a mess. I siad i was osrry cuz i truley am i never ment to hurt anyone in any way. i apogized several times. and i again i will keep saying im sorry. and i shouldn't of said i did n't no wht the big deal is . i would be mad if someone took my ideas. which i was in that boat i thought one my firnds took my ideas and i was upset. so i understand completly its wrong. REALLY REALLY WRONG ( sorry im bad at spelling)

Now you should tell your follow that - so that they can see how wrong you were. We know how wrong you are. By you downplaying the severity of your actions your people think it is okay and it is NOT.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:53

Quote:
ok so if you thought one of your friends took your ideas and you got mad, how could you not think taking someone pictures would make them mad?

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 07-11-2011, 04:59

Quote:

Tiffany it is very cut throat here. If one of the members sees that their photos were stolen from them these ladies join up and make sure it is all removed. The ladies bicker and get catty on here all of the time but when it comes to protecting someone's intellectual property we take that seriously.

You can't get after people for "stealing" your ideas. That doesn't work here. No idea is orignal....everyone is inspired to copy in some sort of way. The thing is when you see bow for example that you like...it is best to ask yourself how can I make something similar but make it different and better. You can come up with something new but you can't own it once it hits the market unless you trademark it and that will cost you a pretty penny to do and then you have to prove that it is not being produced by others in the market.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:59

i didn't think that. Truefully i thought if another person was doing it so could i. im more of a follower i guess. i just have been so proud of my self that i have came this far in my businees. that i didn't really see the wrong in it. I DO NOW i have screwed my whole business up to were everyone hats me. im a complete mess now. i had some one make a comment that this is there income. well this is my income and now i have none. thanks to myself
Old 07-11-2011, 05:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Tiffany it is very cut throat here. If one of the members sees that their photos were stolen from them these ladies join up and make sure it is all removed. The ladies bicker and get catty on here all of the time but when it comes to protecting someone's intellectual property we take that seriously.

You can't get after people for "stealing" your ideas. That doesn't work here. No idea is orignal....everyone is inspired to copy in some sort of way. The thing is when you see bow for example that you like...it is best to ask yourself how can I make something similar but make it different and better. You can come up with something new but you can't own it once it hits the market unless you trademark it and that will cost you a pretty penny to do and then you have to prove that it is not being produced by others in the market.

thank you i see what your saying. either way what i did was wrong. its not ok anywhere.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:04

yea it upset me that you stole my (time, hard work, money) that i invested in that picture

but the part that i was even more concerned about was that, my friend allows me to use her daughter to model for me on my page. She did not agree to model her daughter on your page or other people's pages.

You do have to see a bigger picture here that this is somebody's little girl and perhaps they did not want their daughter on other websites.

I thought the watermark would prevent people from abusing the photo but obviously it didn't.

It's just overly frustrating when someone of us on here are struggling to gain fans and invest so much time and energy into our business only to be taken advantage of by other competitors.

Like I stated in an earlier post, I accept your apology however I hope you have truely learned your lesson and aknowledge that it's stealing.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:04

Quote:
i didn't think that. Truefully i thought if another person was doing it so could i. im more of a follower i guess. i just have been so proud of my self that i have came this far in my businees. that i didn't really see the wrong in it. I DO NOW i have screwed my whole business up to were everyone hats me. im a complete mess now. i had some one make a comment that this is there income. well this is my income and now i have none. thanks to myself

You are still playing the poor me card and trying to justify/explain why you did what you did. I don't care and I am not sure anyone else does either. Honestly, there is nothing you can say or do that will justify what you did. You can only learn from it and move on. BUT - you OWE people a public apology.

You dug this whole. Climb yourself out - with the two hands that dug it. With all of the "explaining" you do, all you do is dig the whole deeper and wider. PUBLICLY and privately apologize to the women you committed these acts against. You need to set the record straight on your page. Some of us risked at lot for showing the world what was right. You need to again email the owners of the photos and apologize. That is it.

Last edited by GARandMCR; 07-11-2011 at 05:06.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:07

Quote:
you "appear" to be getting several orders today and you have well over 2000 fans so i hardly would say that you have no income.
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread