New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 04:27

Default Re: Another photo thief!

I see you're viewing this thread right now. Sweating bullets yet? I don't think you have any idea what you've done here. You have put yourself on a radar that is a mile-wide.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2011, 04:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
I see you're viewing this thread right now. Sweating bullets yet? I don't think you have any idea what you've done here. You have put yourself on a radar that is a mile-wide.
I was just about to post this, lol!!!

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 07-11-2011, 04:32

IT IS A BIG DEAL WHEN YOU USE OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS!!!

She is red flagged in several of my other groups already including the one I moderate. I have no patience for a photo thief! Do your own work! And yes I know you are reading this because I just saw your profile looking in here.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33

i just going to delete my page all together. im being bullyed i understand what did was wrong i just didn't think it was going to produce into what it has my business is screwed now and its my fault but you guys are not helping it any.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutusbytp View Post
i just going to delete my page all together. im being bullyed i understand what did was wrong i just didn't think it was going to produce into what it has my business is screwed now and its my fault but you guys are not helping it any.

Thanks for posting. Now everyone can make note of your name on here too. Nothing personal, business is business.

But try not passing the blame. No one is hurting your business but you.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowMamaof4 View Post
Thanks for posting. Now everyone can make note of your name on here too. Nothing personal, business is business.

But try not passing the blame. No one is hurting your business but you.

i agree my name is TIffany Phillips. what i did was wrong i did it once and im sorry that i did.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:37

No one did anything to your business but you and a few of your crazy fans. Why would you use someone else's pictures, what made you think that would be a good idea?? Really this is a serious question!!!! When you make hand crafted items you would think that you would want to show YOUR items off not someone else's.............the reasoning makes no sense to me

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 07-11-2011, 04:37

You are not being bullied. You upset a lot of people by doing what you did and then played it off as if it was no big deal. You do not say that to people that worked hard taking their own photos and have spend hours editing them only for people like you to steal them and use them to help promote your so called business. The ladies on here work hard and it is not right to play it off like it is nothing big....it is something big.....ESPECIALLY if you are a member here.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:39

Quote:
i agree my name is TIffany Phillips. what i did was wrong i did it once and im sorry that i did.

Your apology was fine and it should have been left at that. If you hadn't said you did not know what the big deal was then it would have been fine. Using other people's intellectual property is illegal and it is BIG DEAL!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:39

Quote:
I don't consider it bullying when people ask you to stop stealing from them. Seriously???