http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 03:37

Default Re: Another photo thief!

Nice...just saw it on her FB...get ready for the onslaught of newbies...
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 03:37

So she just posted that she is a hipgirl and wants this thread deleted since she doesn't like the way she is being talked about....

Being a HG, shouldn't you know better?! This topic has been discussed endless times. What makes you think it was okay for YOU to steal someone else's pictures? Were you just hoping you would never get caught?
Old 07-11-2011, 03:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
So she just posted that she is a hipgirl and wants this thread deleted since she doesn't like the way she is being talked about....

Being a HG, shouldn't you know better?! This topic has been discussed endless times. What makes you think it was okay for YOU to steal someone else's pictures? Were you just hoping you would never get caught?
well she says on her fb her business just opened in march? if i'm reading that correctly so maybe she's not as avid of a reader as the rest of us on HG.

i think with 2000 fans she was bound to get caught as some point....

Then I have no sympathy for her!! SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!! WE PREACH ABOUT THIS ALL OF THE TIME ON HERE!!! It needs to stay on here so EVERYONE knows not to do this!! Unbelieveable!

Last edited by ronnie; 07-11-2011 at 03:44.

Ok since you can see this take hipgirls off your page...........

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 07-11-2011, 03:48

How about you not do things that will get you talked about???? You are still playing the victim and it really is sickening. Since you are all about the euphemisms, try this one on for size - you reap that which you sow, and and this one, you have to pay the piper. YOU did this! YOU screwed up! YOU should know better that to take things that are not your own.

If there is one lesson that I hope you take away from this is that EVERYTHING you do in life has a consequence - good or bad. Furthermore, there are people in the world who will not, under any circumstances, support such disgusting behavior.

You are exceptionally lucky that you were contacted directly when honestly these women had every single right to contact facebook, the authorities and the IRS to have you totally shut down. You should thank your lucky stars. How is that for being talked about?????

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post
How about you not do things that will get you talked about???? You are still playing the victim and it really is sickening. Since you are all about the euphemisms, try this one on for size - you reap that which you sow, and and this one, you have to pay the piper. YOU did this! YOU screwed up! YOU should know better that to take things that are not your own.

If there is one lesson that I hope you take away from this is that EVERYTHING you do in life has a consequence - good or bad. Furthermore, there are people in the world who will not, under any circumstances, support such disgusting behavior.

You are exceptionally lucky that you were contacted directly when honestly these women had every single right to contact facebook, the authorities and the IRS to have you totally shut down. You should thank your lucky stars. How is that for being talked about?????
what she said

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 07-11-2011, 03:58

omg, I really wish someone would steal some of craptacular pics, so I wouldn't feel like such an utter failure. lol! Not withstanding the wonderful photographers I worked with recently. Just in case they would so happen to read this. I am talking about my own.

Some people are just, I can't even say. I shake my head.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by *tu-tu* cute hair bows View Post
ok since you can see this take hipgirls off your page...........
lmfao!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post

Hate to see what would happen should she be audited by IRS or the state of Ohio. Also hearing a lot of negative things being said about other things she has sold that are not boutique related. Goodness! If you don't know how to run your own business the right way then get out of it! This lady could not use her own photos! Did not see anything wrong with using someone else's photos and is so concerned about us posting about her shady business practices on here? It is people like her that we look out for so nobody else on here gets screwed over by!

Last edited by ronnie; 07-11-2011 at 04:17.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Closed Thread