http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:34

Default Re: Gave up the camera for a shoot :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippychick View Post
I will say tastefully beautiful as well, bad thing it was hard to focus on the choker. I don't remember my stay at home mom looking like that either. But that was the 1960's... Lucky kids.. Their friends will always say.. you know the one with the pretty mommy..
Lol <3
Sponsored Links

Old 06-29-2011, 12:27

Very pretty. You shouldn't hide behind the camera...it loves you.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleycurtice View Post
Lol that made my day! I am a mommy of 3... Dante just turned 5, Jayse is 3, and Kaiya is 9 months old. First was natural, and the second two were c-section. I am only 23, for 5 years, I did competitive power lifting in school, partly in Jr. High and then up to my senior year. Top that off with playing volleyball, basketball, softball, running track, and being a cheerleader / dancer, my body has been kind to me through getting a big belly 3 times. All my extra falls right at my love handles and hips/thighs, but you can't see that in the picture haha I have one picture that i was going to post, but its the corset and a lacey pair of boyshorts... its not exposing so i thought it would be ok, but wasn't sure if people would think that was tasteful, so i didn't attach it. The c-section i think helped a little. And I breastfeed so that actually burns calories and helps you lose weight the first few months when you're body is going back to normal. I look nothing like i used to, but i am happy with where i am. I had a pretty big tummy, i attached pics from when I was pregnant with Kaiya at 7 months...

Wow, wish I could be more health conscience like that! You look great, btw ! I agree with the PP's you don't look like a mom of three.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TutuCuteBoutique View Post
Wow, wish I could be more health conscience like that! You look great, btw ! I agree with the PP's you don't look like a mom of three.
I was really active then, not anymore, i don't have the time for it with three kids so young. And my diet of deep fried or fast foods and chocolate everything is hardly health conscience <3 Chasing them down helps me stay at a decent weight though....
Old 06-29-2011, 07:01

I'm jealous. I've never had a slim figure! You look great!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkigriffis View Post
I'm jealous. I've never had a slim figure! You look great!
My junky eating habits and lack of exercise since high school will catch up to me one day, i'm only 23 so it hasn't had time to affect me badly yet....
Old 06-29-2011, 10:40

Well I eat to much fried squash! Hmm fried chicken and sweet tea! Yummy.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50

You still "got it goin' on" at 25 with three kids. If you're doubting that, the only flaw you have is you're crazy...lol.

And two C-sections with a body like that?! My c-section scar is vertical (pubic area to belly button) so I have two butts: one in front to go with the one in the back.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.