http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-06-2011, 05:33

Default What kind of insurance do you have on your camera?

My manufacturer's warranty on my camera expires soon an I got a letter from Best Buy were I purchased it, asking if I want to purchase a 1 yr Black Tie protection plan. Should I do this? TIA
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 06-07-2011, 12:13

Default Re: What kind of insurance do you have on your camera?

hmm... what does it cover? I know alot of people say those things are a waste on tv's but security is nice! I would look at cost too. How much would your camera cost to replace? How much is the plan. Would you be in a bad bind if you couldn't save up for awhile? Sorry not a lot of help.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkigriffis View Post
hmm... what does it cover? I know alot of people say those things are a waste on tv's but security is nice! I would look at cost too. How much would your camera cost to replace? How much is the plan. Would you be in a bad bind if you couldn't save up for awhile? Sorry not a lot of help.
1yr-44.99
2yr-69.99
The purchase price was 1799.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang96mj View Post
1yr-44.99
2yr-69.99
The purchase price was 1799.

I'd buy it! I am a HUGE fan of Best Buys Black Tie! (well, on everything except computers)

DH and I both have iPhones. Black tie for those are $15 per month, which is more than what it would be to have it through ATT. BUT if I drop it, they replace it FREE and give me a loaner phone until I get a new one. I've gotten our phones replaced 3 times and never had an issue.

Now, for computers its another story.... I have an HP laptop. For a one year black tie was gonna be like $300. And they try to fix it before they give you a new one. I'd have to take it to Best Buy and then they keep it for like two weeks. Instead I got insurance through HP directly and instead of taking it somewhere, they send me a box to ship it to them (for free) and they have it back to me within a week.

So if you can get it for $70 and they replace it for free if it breaks over the next 2 years, I say thats a really freaking good investment.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:18

i tend to buy the insurance on all electronics except tv's I have dropped 2 cameras in less than 3 years so when hubby bought our new one he insisted on the insurance. I bought it from staples and they will replace or send you a gift card to get a new one. I actually just got a second kindle because i dropped my first one from only like 3 feet off the ground and i got some lines going down the side of it. So i called and they sent me a gift card for a new one and i got to keep my old one. it still works fine. So all i had to pay for a new kindle was $25 for the new warranty.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
i tend to buy the insurance on all electronics except tv's I have dropped 2 cameras in less than 3 years so when hubby bought our new one he insisted on the insurance. I bought it from staples and they will replace or send you a gift card to get a new one. I actually just got a second kindle because i dropped my first one from only like 3 feet off the ground and i got some lines going down the side of it. So i called and they sent me a gift card for a new one and i got to keep my old one. it still works fine. So all i had to pay for a new kindle was $25 for the new warranty.
lol Well thats nice! Maybe I need to start shopping Staples instead! lol
Sponsored Links