Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:04

Default Re: Check out this FB for your photos!

....nevermind she deleted it.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I ws going to give her the benefit of the doubt because we discussed the issue privately but I guess she is one to like this kind of drama. She just posted asking if someone felt like doing detective work for her. Why? If she wasn't doing anything wrong then none of this should have bothered her. I bet she is looking for the "this group" that I would not reveal to her. I ended up blocking her. My page is completely private to begin with but I blocked her anyway. What I should have done was report her for using her personal page as a business page. Big no no.

I also saw that. I even commented hoping she would "ask" me to help her! lol She has since deleted that message. I have since deleted and blocked her as well.
BUT, I also sell from my personal page. Difference is, I sell MY bows, hats, headbands, and soap. YES! I said soap. All natural Goat Milk SOAP!!!!! (PM me if interested! LOL) I only sell to friends and family! I am not taking on "fans".
Old 06-02-2011, 12:11

Well I am late to the game but I see that she has the stolen pictures of my bloomers on her facebook page I will now read all of the previous posts but I am sooo mad right now. I left a message telling her to remove the photos. Will facebook be of any help with removing the photos?
Old 06-02-2011, 12:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajjms View Post
Well I am late to the game but I see that she has the stolen pictures of my bloomers on her facebook page I will now read all of the previous posts but I am sooo mad right now. I left a message telling her to remove the photos. Will facebook be of any help with removing the photos?
Contact Facebook and let them know what is going on. We can also help you out by reporting her to Facebook as well. For having stolen pictures. There is also a website that is using that photo as well.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:16

Last night I convo'd hblackberry asking if that was her page because the bows looked familiar.

This morning she wrote back saying "What? Those are my photos...Thanks"

I asked if she is working with her and haven't heard anything yet.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajjms View Post
She better be nice to you. That is your picture. Let us know what she says.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
Last night I convo'd hblackberry asking if that was her page because the bows looked familiar.

This morning she wrote back saying "What? Those are my photos...Thanks"

I asked if she is working with her and haven't heard anything yet.

And the plot thickens!!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I ws going to give her the benefit of the doubt because we discussed the issue privately but I guess she is one to like this kind of drama. She just posted asking if someone felt like doing detective work for her. Why? If she wasn't doing anything wrong then none of this should have bothered her. I bet she is looking for the "this group" that I would not reveal to her. I ended up blocking her. My page is completely private to begin with but I blocked her anyway. What I should have done was report her for using her personal page as a business page. Big no no.

I think she may already be reading this, she changed her comment last night right after we said something on here and now she has done it again. hmmmm!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:28

She has model photos that I'm pretty sure do not belong to her. The picture looks like it was a screen shot and cropped out.

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
I think she may already be reading this, she changed her comment last night right after we said something on here and now she has done it again. hmmmm!
hmmmmm...I wouldn't be surrpised. But if she is reading this then she needs to come on here and set everyone straight if she is using pics with permission. I am sorry but I am not going to fall for the I got the pics from someone else and did not know they were stolen line. If she is a member here then she should know that is not going to fly here. We have heard every excuse in the book. Using google to find pics is the same as stealing a photo. Those pics do not belong to you and you can't use them to advertise your products. It is false advertisment!!!
Sponsored Links