key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:10

Default Re: Check out this FB for your photos!

There are also model pictures on her wall. I recognize one girl that models for Ellie Bean.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 06-01-2011, 11:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
She wrote this on her wall:

Attention its come to my attention there are some busy bodies out there lol so to let you know before you jump into my pool without a float I work with the ladies that make them yes lol and yes my customers also know I have several vendors I work with do you really think I could do all this sewing and bow making alone lol so thanks for the concern but before you go blabbing in groups get your facts straight!

I don't consider myself a busy body I was just checking out a local resale shops page. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to identify photos, but I guess I am just spending to much time online instead of being in my craft room.

Personally if I were her I would have kindly messaged back thanking for the concern. But thats just me.
Okay................maybe she is not so nice. I just gave her fair warning through a pm so it would not create a bash fest to her page. Maybe she is just offended by us wondering about the photos. She did ask what group but I never release that info...(hg code rule).
Old 06-01-2011, 11:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStyle View Post
She wrote this on her wall:

Attention its come to my attention there are some busy bodies out there lol so to let you know before you jump into my pool without a float I work with the ladies that make them yes lol and yes my customers also know I have several vendors I work with do you really think I could do all this sewing and bow making alone lol so thanks for the concern but before you go blabbing in groups get your facts straight!

I don't consider myself a busy body I was just checking out a local resale shops page. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to identify photos, but I guess I am just spending to much time online instead of being in my craft room.

Personally if I were her I would have kindly messaged back thanking for the concern. But thats just me.

She did thank me fore the concern but made it clear that she was working for other boutiques. I did not think she would create negative attention to her page herself. LOL....why?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:13

There was a thread (the 2nd one I posted) here where the HG member was saying DHgate the manufacturer in China stole pics from her site..maybe a FB or Etsy don't recall which and she was asking what type of action she can take..she is saying the cute little pics of the baby on her belly is her granddaughter and the China manufactuer is now using the pics for advertising to re-make the bloomers she made for her granddaughter..so my point is this...the pic of the baby on the fb in ? is from this lady on HG ..and she adamantly stated in her thread about DHgate no one had permission to use the photo...sorry for the rambling...this just sits uneasy w/me...I'm calling BS ...maybe I'm stupid and I sure hope this time I am ...but it looks a little funny to me. that's all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I am not getting it. Some things are going over my head. I have been studying DNA numbers most of this afternoon so my brain is fried.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:15

Can you watermark the photos you have made through Ellie Bean?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilkins View Post
There was a thread (the 2nd one I posted) here where the HG member was saying DHgate the manufacturer in China stole pics from her site..maybe a FB or Etsy don't recall which and she was asking what type of action she can take..she is saying the cute little pics of the baby on her belly is her granddaughter and the China manufactuer is now using the pics for advertising to re-make the bloomers she made for her granddaughter..so my point is this...the pic of the baby on the fb in ? is from this lady on HG ..and she adamantly stated in her thread about DHgate no one had permission to use the photo...sorry for the rambling...this just sits uneasy w/me...I'm calling BS ...maybe I'm stupid and I sure hope this time I am ...but it looks a little funny to me. that's all
Well it is so hard to trust anybody these days when it comes to photos because of all the stealing once this market got flooded. Everyone wants in but do not want to do the work it takes to keep up. I am going to wait to see what the owners of those photos tell you guys and if they confirm then she was telling the truth....if not: where are those mafia hgs?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:17

BS..she might be working with other vendors, but she also steals pictures from other boutique. This profile pic has Dreamspun and Ruby sue pictures and they don't allow anybody to use their pics.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Old 06-01-2011, 11:20

I guess she changed her wall post. I don't see it anymore....the one she has up is more nicer. She really didn't have to post anything at all as our discussion was done privately. I guess she doesn't want anyone to jump the gun on her.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama-j View Post
BS..she might be working with other vendors, but she also steals pictures from other boutique. This profile pic has Dreamspun and Ruby sue pictures and they don't allow anybody to use their pics.

Uh oh....what now? Who contacted Dream Spun and Ruby Sue? That is the next thing to do to get verification before she gets lashed at.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:21

I couldn't agree more..it smells like a rat to me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama-j View Post
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg