http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:31

Default Re: Just wanted to share a few pics of Chamberlyn modeling

Yep Paris France we are currently stationed in Germany so we are taking the chance to travel a little. Any of you are more that welcome to request her to model. Im trying to not have more than 3 items per location in Paris just because we will be using the metro to get around town but there are sooo many awesome places there for great photos & Paris Disney has Sleeping Beautys Castel.

Veronicascloset- Chamberlyn is listed with Little Diamond Models, Adora Models & Model Me if you are not listed with any of them you can e-mail me at [email protected] but I will say they have all been great to work with so far.

*Erika*- Yep Im her mommy I had a boutique selling bows myself but had to close till we head back state side due to German/ Army rules, but we would love to model anything for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 11:53

love them did you use a pattern for the 4th of july one and the sunflower one?
Old 05-25-2011, 12:03

She's so cute! I saw your post on FB about going to Paris, but I thought it was just Paris Disney...not that that's not exciting enough!

I'm a partner at LDM so I'll be figuring a few things out for her soon!!

ETA: You can check out my shop at RibbonsCurlsBowtique.etsy.com or on FB at facebook.com/ribbonsandcurlsbowtique

Last edited by cupcakecutie; 05-25-2011 at 12:05.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:13

We are doing 3 days at Disney and 4 days touring Paris. I have 1 spot left at the Eiffel Tower, but I havent booked any of the other land marks yet. Here are a few I know we are going to see pyramid at the Louvre, Notre-Dame and the opra house. Our trip the last week of July but If there was anything special that boutiques wanted modeled I wanted them to have time to make it and not have to rush. I will head over to your page and check out all your goodies though and if there is a place you have in mind that I havent listed tell me I know there is over 50 stops on 1 tour alone.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:17

I do want to add that Paris is a busy place so there is a chance of people being in the back ground but I will do my best not to have them.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:20

jrisas - the sunflower dress I made no pattern and the 4th of July one is made by Oh Sew Cute.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:48

I am waiting on a few supplies to come in. It will be a black, ivory, and pink fascinator, matching tutu, and maybe even a matching top (if I get brave enough-my sewing skills aren't stellar yet). So definitely "Pairisian". The Eiffel Tower would be amazing, but I wouldn't want it to be too much so I'll let you decide on the spot.

Should I go ahead and notify LDM that I want to book her for your trip?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:10

This!!!! She was on my list too. You may not be able to carry all the itmes you are going to get for the paris trip

QUOTE=*Erika*;1103449]So your Chamberlyn's mommy! She is a doll. I have her on my list of models I want to model my stuff.

ETA: Just read the Disney Paris part, now I have to book her![/QUOTE]
Old 05-25-2011, 04:16

OOO sounds really pretty! What I can do is take a few there and at some of the other landmarks to if you are good with that so you have differant looks to choose from. If you would please let LDM know that you would like to book her for Paris just so everyone is keeping track. also if you decide not to do the shirt let me know so i can look for something cute to match with it. If you have any other request please just let me know and thanks for the booking.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella-jae View Post
OOO sounds really pretty! What I can do is take a few there and at some of the other landmarks to if you are good with that so you have differant looks to choose from. If you would please let LDM know that you would like to book her for Paris just so everyone is keeping track. also if you decide not to do the shirt let me know so i can look for something cute to match with it. If you have any other request please just let me know and thanks for the booking.
Sounds good! I'm SO excited!

I have a feeling Chamberlyn is going to be the best dressed little girl on a vacation EVER!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg