Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:01

Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

oh and for the record, I do have a business partner in another state, Crystal (Pinkster). But we would NEVER steal someone elses pictures and claim them as our own, or use them on our site!

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:01

Okay so I am seriously over it. What if I started a "buyer beware" page on FB, would you guys fan it?

It would list all of the lies and excuses we here every single day and explain to customers how to see if pages and business are bogus and what to look for in a a good boutique.

What do you think?

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:02

I just had to comment on her latest stat. The nerve of this lady.

and she deleted it already. She is fast..lol
Old 05-23-2011, 06:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by H&A'smommy View Post
oh and for the record, I do have a business partner in another state, Crystal (Pinkster). But we would NEVER steal someone elses pictures and claim them as our own, or use them on our site!
But you know her name and have never hidden her until something went belly up so I am pretty sure you are good LOL

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:06

Please please please do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post
Okay so I am seriously over it. What if I started a "buyer beware" page on FB, would you guys fan it?

It would list all of the lies and excuses we here every single day and explain to customers how to see if pages and business are bogus and what to look for in a a good boutique.

What do you think?

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:07

Here are the emails that I have gotten from her. She is determined to lie to the end. Funny, how when I offered to do a photoshop overlay match up, she stops defending herself.

Read from bottom to top:
(From Her)
Well then leave it alone. They are clearly taken down. It wont happen again.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:00 PM, April wrote:
Jenna,
I'm not bashing your page. I'm clearly telling the truth which is you stole my photos and have them on your page. I'm done with it. I can't help that it makes other boutique owners mad when they see this kind of behavior. I find it so difficult to believe that you are still claiming my bumblebee tutu photo as your own. I can do a matchup overlay in photo shop to prove to everyone and you that, that was my photo, but I don't want to embarrass you.

Seriously, you took them down and I'm done with it.

To: April
Sent: Mon, 23 May, 2011 15:45:11

Subject: Re: My stolen photos

My pleasure. I didnt mind taking them down and I also want you to understand, I did not steal your photos. I may have copied 1 design. Its happened to me many times. I have deleted the one girl who I had as an admin on my page. You will not have to worry about it any more. Will you please stop bashing my page to everyone? Im still getting hate posts on my page.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:42 PM, April wrote:
Please. I've seen this happen so many times. If it makes you feel better to lie, then that's on you.

Thank you for taking them down.

April
Old 05-23-2011, 06:07

Quote:
But you know her name and have never hidden her until something went belly up so I am pretty sure you are good LOL
Lol, nope. We're proud of eachother and make sure to keep eachother in the loop on what's going on, and what we're planning on adding to the site next...
Old 05-23-2011, 06:09

So many circles in that story - also funny how she admits to copying your design there but then flips the table on her page talking to her clients. Awesome.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:15

Quote:
So many circles in that story - also funny how she admits to copying your design there but then flips the table on her page talking to her clients. Awesome.
Yeah, that's what I got, too. She telling her customers a totally different story.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:22

Do you think she is a HG? If so...that is pretty sorry of her to do this. She is playing a very bad game with bowmakers and her customers. Comments should be left for late at night when she should be sleeping so others have time to read it in the mornings.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies