New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:29

Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Some people just don't understand how hard we work and they think they can just step in... NOT!!! I am also sure her customers will see the difference when they get there package.

Low Class!!! That's what I have to say

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...s/108159037935
Sponsored Links

Old 05-23-2011, 05:31

Yes...me too...I will look for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilkins View Post
I've seen pictures of those tutu legwarmers somewhere else...not sure if they are her pictures either.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:38

Look at her last response here, saying not all of the leg warmers are available. Yes that's because they weren't yours to begin with so of course you don't have them now.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...85655404806593
Old 05-23-2011, 05:39

Did she remove everyone's photos? If not let me know so I can help out with the reporting. Lazy people steal other people's photos because they can never be as creative as the owner of the photos.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:40

Here was her last response....still lying:

As far as the bumblebee one, that one I remade. (which was the pic I had up) The other 2 pics that you claim was stolen (tinkerbelle and ladybug) my business partner who lives in a different state added to our fb site. I had no clue whether she stole them, but all pics have been deleted. I hate when people steal my pics and I can honestly say that if she did steal them, it wont happen again. Im so sorry about this.
I'd also appreciate it, if you would stop bashing me on ur fb page. I deleted them.
Thank you.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Here was her last response....still lying:

As far as the bumblebee one, that one I remade. (which was the pic I had up) The other 2 pics that you claim was stolen (tinkerbelle and ladybug) my business partner who lives in a different state added to our fb site. I had no clue whether she stole them, but all pics have been deleted. I hate when people steal my pics and I can honestly say that if she did steal them, it wont happen again. Im so sorry about this.
I'd also appreciate it, if you would stop bashing me on ur fb page. I deleted them.
Thank you.
Isnt it funny that every one of these ladies had no clue that these were stolen. I mean really...how many of these women have business partners in other states...? COME ON! This is getting ridiculous. I know where all of my photos are from and where I get them photographed etc. BS she didnt know...

lmao....she has the nerve to put she watermarks so people don't steal her pics..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Funny how when people get caught lying they always blame the so called "business partner" LOL

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:45

I swear! There must be a book of excuses these woman pass around - they are my pictures, my business partner did it, blah blah blah. You would think they would come up with new ones ....

wait...

that would require them to be original and not lazy. I retract that thought

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheek View Post
Isnt it funny that every one of these ladies had no clue that these were stolen. I mean really...how many of these women have business partners in other states...? COME ON! This is getting ridiculous. I know where all of my photos are from and where I get them photographed etc. BS she didnt know...

This is why I would discourage anyone from using your pics even if they drop ship from you. People need to take their own photos so there is not mistake as to who the photos belong to and there is no BAS story as to where they got the pic from.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.