Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #321 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:08
ronnie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Texas
Posts: 5,941
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Found it! Oh, I wish I could rat her out to the ladies there, too.

Last night she apologized and asked if there was anything she could do and I said no. But after still seeing on her page that she isn't denying what happened, I emailed her and asked her why she took the apology down (she didn't respond) and I thought she should set her fans straight. Here is what she and I wrote (read the bottom response first)
She wrote:

I can assure you, my apology was completely sincere. I took down the photos and apologized. There isnt much else I can do. Maybe you should understand, I never took credit for any of the photos I used except for my own. I never said they were MINE and that I created them, I simply put into the caption that the photos were NOT mine but I could re-create them if requested. What I did is not nearly as bad as if I was actually passing them off as my own creations, which I did not. You both had a problem with me using them and I politely took them down and apologized. While on the other hand, Ive had to ban over 50 people from my page who were not only harassing me, but my family and fans as well, all because you both decided to pass along my info to random people on the internet. And to me, I find that very insulting. Im trying my best to right my wrong but you both arent taking responsibility for the very things you are doing to me as well.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:50 PM, April wrote:

I know why she is upset. You posted an apology which proved we weren't "crazy" and you took it down. That didn't seem sincere to her. I can see why she might email your fans to defend herself because you are still not admitting to your fans what happened. You did use other people's original designs/photos and you are portraying the image to you fans that you didn't do anything wrong when you absolutely admitted to me that you were. That makes you look like your apology wasn't sincere.
She is a train wreck waiting to happen and it will. She burned a lot of bridges.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
  #322 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:13
*Erika*'s Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,848
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Here is her website as well http://www.wix.com/ilovedolce143/caligirlcreations#!

I think she is a thief and a pathological liar, I would watch her website in case she thinks she is in the clear and tries to use those photos again.


She has A LOT of growing up to do.
__________________
I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk



Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Reply With Quote
  #323 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:20
GingerandHoney's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,044
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Just asked why she took the apology down and this was her response:

Because Of my family. My family and I had a discussion and they believed that it would bring even more unnecessary drama if I left it up. I apologized to the people I had wronged. I've tried to make it right. But I am the only one trying, no one else is giving it any effort.
__________________
Setting the World on Fire!
Reply With Quote
  #324 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:21
cackysanda's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Just asked why she took the apology down and this was her response:

Because Of my family. My family and I had a discussion and they believed that it would bring even more unnecessary drama if I left it up. I apologized to the people I had wronged. I've tried to make it right. But I am the only one trying, no one else is giving it any effort.
So her family condones her behavior?!?!?! WWOOOWWWW They're real winners!
__________________
----Cassie
Remember, SEARCHING the forum is your absolute BEST FRIEND!!!
Reply With Quote
  #325 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:24
*Erika*'s Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1,848
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

She brought the drama on herself.

I'm getting really irritated with the liar, cheaters and scammers.

Why can't we just play nice? (I can dream right?)


I just found a lady on facebook that is selling HH flowers for 8bucks a piece, people are jumping on them because if you buy the $8 flower you get entered in her drawing. It's so irritating...
__________________
I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk



Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Reply With Quote
  #326 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,034
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Erika* View Post
I love this

Copyright 2011 All items created by Jenna Hodge of Cali Girl Creationz are registered under copyright law, please DO NOT steal pictures and/or designs for illegal use. All copyrights are reserved.
Stop it! Seriously the [email protected] of this chick
__________________
~Geri~

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3875...4283487272713/

come join us
Reply With Quote
  #327 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:30
SuzannesChicBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: falls church VA
Posts: 291
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Erika* View Post
She brought the drama on herself.

I'm getting really irritated with the liar, cheaters and scammers.

Why can't we just play nice? (I can dream right?)


I just found a lady on facebook that is selling HH flowers for 8bucks a piece, people are jumping on them because if you buy the $8 flower you get entered in her drawing. It's so irritating...
lol i must have missed the thread about what the abbreviation HH is for. what is it? link us to the website please! ide like to see the crazyness!
__________________
Suzanne ~ Awesome Wife & Mommy To Princess Victoria
http://www.facebook.com/suzannes.chic.bowtique
Reply With Quote
  #328 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:32
cackysanda's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,049
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

http://www.haloheaven.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzannesChicBowtique View Post
lol i must have missed the thread about what the abbreviation HH is for. what is it? link us to the website please! ide like to see the crazyness!
Halo Heaven a site that sells flowers for like $.50 if that....http://www.haloheaven.com
__________________
----Cassie
Remember, SEARCHING the forum is your absolute BEST FRIEND!!!
Reply With Quote
  #329 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:34
SuzannesChicBowtique's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: falls church VA
Posts: 291
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cackysanda View Post
http://www.haloheaven.com

Halo Heaven a site that sells flowers for like $.50 if that....http://www.haloheaven.com
ok thank you! thats a ridiculous mark up!!!
__________________
Suzanne ~ Awesome Wife & Mommy To Princess Victoria
http://www.facebook.com/suzannes.chic.bowtique
Reply With Quote
  #330 (permalink)  
Old 05-24-2011, 09:42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 186
Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerandHoney View Post
Found it! Oh, I wish I could rat her out to the ladies there, too.

Last night she apologized and asked if there was anything she could do and I said no. But after still seeing on her page that she isn't denying what happened, I emailed her and asked her why she took the apology down (she didn't respond) and I thought she should set her fans straight. Here is what she and I wrote (read the bottom response first)
She wrote:

I can assure you, my apology was completely sincere. I took down the photos and apologized. There isnt much else I can do. Maybe you should understand, I never took credit for any of the photos I used except for my own. I never said they were MINE and that I created them, I simply put into the caption that the photos were NOT mine but I could re-create them if requested. What I did is not nearly as bad as if I was actually passing them off as my own creations, which I did not. You both had a problem with me using them and I politely took them down and apologized. While on the other hand, Ive had to ban over 50 people from my page who were not only harassing me, but my family and fans as well, all because you both decided to pass along my info to random people on the internet. And to me, I find that very insulting. Im trying my best to right my wrong but you both arent taking responsibility for the very things you are doing to me as well.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:50 PM, April wrote:

I know why she is upset. You posted an apology which proved we weren't "crazy" and you took it down. That didn't seem sincere to her. I can see why she might email your fans to defend herself because you are still not admitting to your fans what happened. You did use other people's original designs/photos and you are portraying the image to you fans that you didn't do anything wrong when you absolutely admitted to me that you were. That makes you look like your apology wasn't sincere.
As one of the people whose pictures was stolen- there was NO mention of my boutique or that this was NOT her picture in the caption. I don't consider the generic email that someone else wrote for her an apology. She wants me to remove the mention of the stolen pictures off of my site so that there can be no record of her wrong doing. I got this email from her "I'd like to ask you to please take down the post you have about my page. I removed your photo like you asked and apologized. Will you please do the same by removing the post" Please do the same-same what? I didn't steal pictures or description or anything else. I simply stated a fact. The same way she controls what she says on her facebook page I control what is said on mine. Atleast I know I am not hiding any of my wrong doings.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger