http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-23-2011, 10:14

Default Re: OMG! Somebody Stole my Pics!

QUICK QUICK everyone tune into her FB page to see if she listens!!

She asked for advice and I gave it .... TADA!

Jenna Hodge to me
show details 9:06 PM (7 minutes ago)
What do I need to do to resolve this? I would like it to end and it wont happen again. I am truly sorry.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Invite Jenna Hodge to chat
Your message has been sent.

Maredith Roberts to Jenna
show details 9:13 PM (0 minutes ago)
You are not going to like my answer, but I promise you, it will get you much further with both your clients and your colleagues. I am going out on a limb telling you how to fix this because quite frankly, you offended many a dear colleague of mine. It is simple: Fess up.

It takes a real person to admit their faults and shortcomings. I never once said that you did all of this intending to hurt anyone. You did the right thing in taking down the photos. You were wrong in coving it up. You were in the wrong when you accused others of copying your designs after admitting to them in messages just the opposite.

Publicly admit that you made a mistake, sincerely apologize and it will be done. On top of that, you will show your clients that they can trust you (don't make me regret saying that buy the way). That if/when you make a mistake you will own up to it and fix it. One of the hardest lessons in life is just that - being able to make something a lesson. When you mess up and sweep it under the rug, it is a mistake and there is nothing that you can take away from it. When you mess up, analyze the situation and make it right, you will learn from it and grow from it.

I hope you take these words to heart. I have seen your page and the support from your clients. They will stick by you if you are honest with them now. If they find out later, that might not be the case.

Good luck to you.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 05-23-2011, 10:17

I dont think she do it...

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....

ALL PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiesmoon View Post
I dont think she do it...
I give her credit for asking, but yes, I will be surprised if she actually heads my advice. (It is good advice too dang it, lol)

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:21

HMPF!! OH really, lol

Well, then I am sorry. I did use 3 photos from thats so cute boutique. I want to apologize if ive done anything to hurt anyone. It will not happen again. I will also post that onto my boutique wall.
- Show quoted text -
Forward

show details 9:20 PM (0 minutes ago)
There was more than one boutique who's photos were used. It is your choice to name them or not. What is important is that you own up to your mistake and apologize. I promise we nor your clients care that you used the idea of a tutu to make one - it is the pictures and the accusations that were offensive.

Admitting you were wrong is big and if you do it, then I am proud of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post
I give her credit for asking, but yes, I will be surprised if she actually heads my advice. (It is good advice too dang it, lol)
i'd really hate it if I ever piss you off.. you're so good with words..

It was good advice. Spoken like a mother.

Admit you were wrong, accept responsibility for your wrongs, make good on your wrongs and then move on.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kary-0528 View Post
i'd really hate it if I ever piss you off.. you're so good with words..
Thank you. The funny thing is it takes a LOT to make me mad. I pretty sure you are good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
It was good advice. Spoken like a mother.

Admit you were wrong, accept responsibility for your wrongs, make good on your wrongs and then move on.
True - I tell my princess this all the time. Make it a part of your past that you grow from!

Old 05-23-2011, 10:25

I must say I stopped watching my movie LONG AGO because this thread was FAR FAR more entertaining, I have both pages open and refresh often...lol,

Im glad shes finally admitting it - some peoples children though...oi oi oi
Old 05-23-2011, 10:26

That's all I wanted was an apology. It just made me mad that she stole from me and I gave her a chance to apologize by thanking her for taking them down. She then just went on to tell me that my photo was not mine and that she took it. I hope she will own up to it.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:26

I bow to you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARandMCR View Post
HMPF!! OH really, lol

Well, then I am sorry. I did use 3 photos from thats so cute boutique. I want to apologize if ive done anything to hurt anyone. It will not happen again. I will also post that onto my boutique wall.
- Show quoted text -
Forward

show details 9:20 PM (0 minutes ago)
There was more than one boutique who's photos were used. It is your choice to name them or not. What is important is that you own up to your mistake and apologize. I promise we nor your clients care that you used the idea of a tutu to make one - it is the pictures and the accusations that were offensive.

Admitting you were wrong is big and if you do it, then I am proud of you.

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies