Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:41

Default Re: Little Diamond Models

Thanks for the advice ladies. I will go ahead and send an email for a reshoot. Thanks for giving me the courage!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBabyAccessories View Post
Thanks for the advice ladies. I will go ahead and send an email for a reshoot. Thanks for giving me the courage!

Oh I'm so glad you are requesting a reshoot, let us know how it goes.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:39

I have gotten pictures back from 4 models so far and I've been happy with all of them

The first 2 are Blake - provided numerous photos of each item with clear views of the shirts

Mackenzie is adorable and all of her photos are great. Provided high quality photos and made sure there was a clear shot of the entire name on the shirt

Molly did a great job of showing off not only the outfit but also the hair bow. Provided close ups of the shirt and bow.

Paisley - adorable and excellent photos. I have gotten a bunch of photos, very clear shots of each hair accessory (I sent three seperate ones that all matched the dress) as well as several different poses in the dress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 025.jpg (42.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 0101.jpg (35.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Surf3.jpg (35.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05806.jpg (37.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg paisley burgandy headband #2.jpg (55.8 KB, 35 views)

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 06-09-2011, 10:17

Here are two more of Colton and one of his sister Mackenzie; fantastic photos!! (In the Moment Photography by Leila) - she does the little Mackenzie that someone posted a few posts above too.

And gorgeous Lorelei - love the photos as well
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colton (7).jpg (67.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Colton (21).jpg (63.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Mackenzie (10).jpg (41.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Lorelei (58).jpg (30.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Lorelei (66).jpg (74.3 KB, 21 views)
Old 06-12-2011, 02:01

Good info..thanks for starting this thread..I want to use them and I'm also going to list my DD soon she is 22 months and loves to cheese it up for the camera. Her picture is my profile pic..she has a serious look too as you can see..lol
Old 06-12-2011, 11:26

I want my baby to join this place too. It seems like a lot of money for so many models but it is a very trusted one . I think it's hard to get into when there are so many other babies that have been booked and produced great results. Like why would they risk a new model with one they trust already? I hope I didn't waste any money on this. I plan on printing out the things she models and keeping it as a keepsake for her. I'm not listed on LDM but on the others. I did it as a trial kind of thing before I pay to be listed on LDM.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:59

I only use LDM and EB. There are tons of others but I know that these 2 are trusted and have proven themselves. Don't let the fact that there are proven models listed deter you though. The majority of my models have been chosen from the waiting to shine section and I've been very happy with the photos I've gotten.

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 06-16-2011, 01:05

Signed up with LDM, now waiting for comp card to be posted. her internet has been down, so it may be a few days! So excited
Old 06-16-2011, 02:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkigriffis View Post
Signed up with LDM, now waiting for comp card to be posted. her internet has been down, so it may be a few days! So excited

aWESOME!!!

Old 06-16-2011, 05:36

Thanks
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif