http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:59

Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Love this thread! I finally got up the nerve to actually send an email to Ellie Bean. I'm looking forward to sending stuff out and possibly getting photos back in a timely manner.

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Sponsored Links

Old 05-02-2011, 11:01

Question -- what happens if we say negative things about a model and her mother/sister/aunt/cousin is an HG? I'd love to start a thread like this for Little Diamond Models, but I know many of them are HG's. Any thoughts?
Old 05-02-2011, 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendymom View Post
Question -- what happens if we say negative things about a model and her mother/sister/aunt/cousin is an HG? I'd love to start a thread like this for Little Diamond Models, but I know many of them are HG's. Any thoughts?
I would say as long as the reviews are honest and factual, you should give the review. After all, reviews are intended to show all sides of a transaction, not only the good ones.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildEssence View Post
Hello ladies, I wanted to jump in here and say hi! I am the owner of Ellie Bean & Models and wanted to say this is a great thread to let others know about models and such I do ask that if you have an issue with photos or do not like them, please please email me and we will get it fixed for you.

Thank you!

Alexi
[email protected]
Thanks for posting, Alexi!

Alexi is fantastic! I e-mailed her to request a re-shoot for the photos I was unhappy with & she took care of it immediately. And didn't make me feel bad for it or anything. I felt terrible about asking for new pictures, I don't like to complain & didn't want to offend anyone, but she was super professional & didn't make a deal out of it at all.

Not to mention Alexi is great to work with herself. I recently sent items to a model that has since been removed for not sending pictures & Alexi offered to pay for the cost of the items sent. She is a true professional & a pleasure to deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2-4 View Post
I've used her twice. The first time I loved the pictures. The second time I sent her CLOTHES and was pretty disappointed. I probably won't use her again. The pictures were dark and grainy and I didn't get that many maybe 10 and I sent two dresses, a pair of pants, and two headbands. Oh well, live and learn.
That's the lesson I'm taking out of it, too. Lesson learned - I will not send things to her again. Sorry it was clothes that you sent, that stinks.

And I'm totally on the "I love Jenni's pictures" train, too! She's photographed her darling little ladies for me & does a fantastic job! Her girls are so cute & she takes really nice pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibali View Post
YAY!! I just got my first photos back from Della P and I am SO excited. She is a doll and they pictures are awesome. I can't wait to work on putting them in my shop tomorrow!
I love Della! She is just sooo adorable & her mom is really a lovely photographer!
Old 05-03-2011, 02:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by cass View Post
I would say as long as the reviews are honest and factual, you should give the review. After all, reviews are intended to show all sides of a transaction, not only the good ones.
Thanks! I feel bad, but I guess you're right lol.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:22

My first set of pictures from Nicky R... LOVE!!! (And she just got the stuff like 2 days ago! This is one of three items I sent! So fast!!)

Only thing is, I am selling this as a clip. Is it ok that it's attached to a headband in the pictures? (I didn't send the headband.) In the description I can write that it's perfect to attach to a headband.

I can't decide because I love the pictures so much!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage.jpg (72.3 KB, 111 views)
Old 05-03-2011, 06:37

I love the photos! I think one photo of the clip alone should have been included. How old is Nicky R.? I am looking for a model with thick hair to model a top hat.

Quote:
My first set of pictures from Nicky R... LOVE!!! (And she just got the stuff like 2 days ago! This is one of three items I sent! So fast!!)

Only thing is, I am selling this as a clip. Is it ok that it's attached to a headband in the pictures? (I didn't send the headband.) In the description I can write that it's perfect to attach to a headband.

I can't decide because I love the pictures so much!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioBlingBling View Post
I love the photos! I think one photo of the clip alone should have been included. How old is Nicky R.? I am looking for a model with thick hair to model a top hat.
I love them too!! But do they serve the purpose? Is it okay to sell this as a clip when in the photo it's attached to a headband? I can't decide

Nicky is 4 )
Old 05-03-2011, 06:45

I would say they are fine and note in your listing that the headband is not included, photos just give you an idea of the ways you can wear the clip. If you are not happy with them, then ask for a re-shoot. They are your photos and you have to be happy with them.

Quote:
I love them too!! But do they serve the purpose? Is it okay to sell this as a clip when in the photo it's attached to a headband? I can't decide

Nicky is 4 )
Old 05-03-2011, 09:14

I just got my pics back from Riah, 18 months. WOW they are amazing!!! The only thing that stinks is I'm almost out of this pink rosette ribbon! haha I'll also have a package for mommy-2-4 soon! =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Riah BB 2.jpg (57.7 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Riah BB 1.jpg (69.2 KB, 105 views)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg