Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:35

Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildEssence View Post
Hello ladies, I wanted to jump in here and say hi! I am the owner of Ellie Bean & Models and wanted to say this is a great thread to let others know about models and such I do ask that if you have an issue with photos or do not like them, please please email me and we will get it fixed for you.

Thank you!

Alexi
[email protected]
Well hi there! SO you are child essence photgraphy!! Great work I see your watermarks everywhere! I'm waiting for my first sets of photos to come back and hope they're great.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisiesanddamsels View Post
How do you know if they will fix their hair, and put on a cute outfit to match?
Yep. You don't. But you can always request a certain style or how you want the final photo to look and see who's up for it!

In my experience with any photographer I have found that when have a request it's also a good idea (even necessary) to send a note with each item to remind them or sort of draw it out.

Some items we see and expect to be modeled one way may come back differently if we don't really note it everywhere

BRB with an example

Here are photos that we requested modeled. Crochet headband with a flower clip attached. I did the clip to make them easier to shoot.. since toddling babies don't always sit still.

Photo 1 she modeled two at once. It was in the pkg together but she didn't see the message prior so she did them both at once. Not a great photo for the product itself but did yeild some really bright, adorable images for use otherwise!

Photos 2 and 3- these were modeled in different ways. I really needed the clip attached (one at a time) to the band and worn on her head. But she went with a sort of themed shoot and I didn't get what I needed for the listings.
Still adorable as can be and they did a bunch that were just super adorable I already listed in the etsy shop. WOrking quite well for us!

When there was an issue and something needed a reshoot I just sent EB a message and it was taken care of.
I really enjoy using EBModels and Child Essence (above) is wonderful!!

Oh, in short (lol) - communication is key I should have added specific notes when sending. Even if we see things one way it doesn't mean a mommy with a pretty new baby will know it's been this way for years. Hair up, certain type dress, etc included in this!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 188398_197863500244890_130068540357720_570647_3604224_n.jpg (37.0 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8237.jpg (74.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8271.jpg (33.4 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by knottyspoolgirl; 04-29-2011 at 10:25.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:37

The first ones here are of Ellie.. heart! I thought I should start a free share with her.
I love her and want her for my very own.
Her mom,too. LOL
Ellie is Alexi's kiddo and models with ChildEssence(posting above)

And in the last two photos are our mystery guests. Okay, no mystery. Everyone knows (or should also know) Elyse and Juliet C!
Mom,Jenni is awesome. At everything. I grabbed the last photo to show you she gets things from every angle(there were several shots of each, of course) These were done a while ago but I will use them for a very long time to come.

I love all of these girls to bits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download8.jpg (32.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6972.jpg (32.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1097.jpg (55.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_1165.jpg (23.5 KB, 92 views)
Old 04-29-2011, 11:08

We are not Ellie Bean Models YET but are modeling and booking!

Old 04-29-2011, 11:18

aww you are so sweet thank you We love you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottyspoolgirl View Post
The first ones here are of Ellie.. heart! I thought I should start a free share with her.
Her mom,too. LOL

And in the last two photos are our mystery guests. Okay, no mystery. Everyone knows (or should also know) Elyse and Juliet C!
Mom,Jenni is awesome. At everything. I grabbed the last photo to show you she gets things from every angle(there were several shots of each, of course) These were done a while ago but I will use them for a very long time to come.

Old 04-29-2011, 12:54

I was just going to post this very same thing. With both of my models I sent a note specifying that I wanted close up, action and full-body shots along with shots where my product was focal and not the model. I didn't specify inside or outside because it was middle of winter and I didn't really expect them to go out in the cold. I would say that both honored my requests.
Quote:
Yep. You don't. But you can always request a certain style or how you want the final photo to look and see who's up for it!

In my experience with any photographer I have found that when have a request it's also a good idea (even necessary) to send a note with each item to remind them or sort of draw it out.

Some items we see and expect to be modeled one way may come back differently if we don't really note it everywhere

BRB with an example

Here are photos that we requested modeled. Crochet headband with a flower clip attached. I did the clip to make them easier to shoot.. since toddling babies don't always sit still.

Photo 1 she modeled two at once. It was in the pkg together but she didn't see the message prior so she did them both at once. Not a great photo for the product itself but did yeild some really bright, adorable images for use otherwise!

Photos 2 and 3- these were modeled in different ways. I really needed the clip attached (one at a time) to the band and worn on her head. But she went with a sort of themed shoot and I didn't get what I needed for the listings.
Still adorable as can be and they did a bunch that were just super adorable I already listed in the etsy shop. WOrking quite well for us!

When there was an issue and something needed a reshoot I just sent EB a message and it was taken care of.
I really enjoy using EBModels and Child Essence (above) is wonderful!!

Oh, in short (lol) - communication is key I should have added specific notes when sending. Even if we see things one way it doesn't mean a mommy with a pretty new baby will know it's been this way for years. Hair up, certain type dress, etc included in this!!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:30

I love these.. I think its adorable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
I just got photos back from one of the models (Leila M. 3yrs) & I am really disappointed in them. IMO, they are not up to par with the photos on her comp. card & even if they were, I sent 5 products & got 7 pictures back - it's not like they are 7 great pictures - I would be fine with 7 good pictures. I just don't think these are doing much for my products.

This is her photo on EB: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I'm attaching the collage I got back, which has every photo I received on it. I am going to ask for a reshoot, I am really bummed, I had high hopes for these ones.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:48

Quote:
Her mom,too. LOL

I saw those two little girls, the twins on EB. But their mom has her own amazing business, I was too afraid to ask for them, lol. I did ask for Chloe, but they said she doesn't take bow assignments anymore.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt'nNat View Post
I saw those two little girls, the twins on EB. But their mom has her own amazing business, I was too afraid to ask for them, lol. I did ask for Chloe, but they said she doesn't take bow assignments anymore.
GIRL! I would be happy to get my girls to model for you! I listed them with Ellie Bean because I love to take their pictures! I'm not a pro photog, barely a hobby photog - but I enjoy it.

It can be SUPER hard to get pictures of them together (they go in different directions!) but its been getting much easier to get individual shots.

I actually did get a semi-decent shot of them together the other day:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0163.jpg (56.5 KB, 105 views)
Old 04-29-2011, 04:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovertine View Post
I just got photos back from one of the models (Leila M. 3yrs) & I am really disappointed in them. IMO, they are not up to par with the photos on her comp. card & even if they were, I sent 5 products & got 7 pictures back - it's not like they are 7 great pictures - I would be fine with 7 good pictures. I just don't think these are doing much for my products.

This is her photo on EB: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I'm attaching the collage I got back, which has every photo I received on it. I am going to ask for a reshoot, I am really bummed, I had high hopes for these ones.
I've used her twice. The first time I loved the pictures. The second time I sent her CLOTHES and was pretty disappointed. I probably won't use her again. The pictures were dark and grainy and I didn't get that many maybe 10 and I sent two dresses, a pair of pants, and two headbands. Oh well, live and learn.
Sponsored Links