New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:11

Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

I did get a reply from them today finally. It calls me by the wrong name and never answers the question. I sent a email back asking if directly if they are now charging a fee. I fee would be fine as long as the models want to pay for my outfits. I am not doing both. I will let you know when I get a answer.
Sponsored Links

Old 09-07-2011, 04:31

I am going to be very, very selective about the models I use from EB from this point forward (& I thought I was already!) & probably focus on sending products to photographers that I trust more than anything. I would rather have professional photography than being able to select my model.[/QUOTE]

From a photographer standpoint, that is such a great thing to hear!!! Quality photography really makes a difference in the overall finished product. I wish more people in general understood that. It would make my job so much easier.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytalesfireflies View Post
BB is definitely my favorite but still, I think I'm moving on to just photographers. I've been burned too many times by models.
At Boutique Beauties we're currently working on photographer listings, so they can be booked in a similar way to the models.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:39
Pokeysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytalesfireflies View Post
After the whole charity scandal with Ellie Bean I will no longer be using them. Its a shame because there were some awesome kiddos on there.

I currently use Sweet Grace Models, Little Diamond Models and Boutique Beauties. BB is definitely my favorite but still, I think I'm moving on to just photographers. I've been burned too many times by models.

what was the charity scandal
Old 09-08-2011, 10:11

Our Favorite is Boutique Beauties too,, My daughters Laylei and Kyla are signed with them and i'm signed as a photographer their too and i LOVE it,

I think eventually everyone will be there, its just to much work for these listing services to do on their own, they get to far in and dont realize how much work it is, the website idea was a GENIUS idea, no more waiting for replies!

Last edited by leesamphotography; 09-09-2011 at 05:22.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:28

I too would like to know about the charity issue?????
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesewcute View Post
I did get a reply from them today finally. It calls me by the wrong name and never answers the question. I sent a email back asking if directly if they are now charging a fee. I fee would be fine as long as the models want to pay for my outfits. I am not doing both. I will let you know when I get a answer.
Are you talking to Alexi? My recent (two days ago) emails have been thru Alexi, and there hasn't been any mention of fees. I got a couple more model addresses and set up for a couple more assignments...

And what's this charity thing?
Old 09-11-2011, 02:05

Its really a shame that people start rumors! The money that was raised did go to the charity (Children's Hope Hospital of Oak Lawn) There was a ticket price of $35 that covered the cost of the food and entertainment. Moms and models were not charged. If cds were broken then mom should have emailed us and the cd would have been remade and sent right back out.

Alexi
previous owner of Ellie Bean.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:10
Banned

So glad you cleared this up, and its sad when people start rummors or assume things that arent true.

Im looking into ussing Ellie Bean services and this was holding me back, I can move forward now. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildEssence View Post
Its really a shame that people start rumors! The money that was raised did go to the charity (Children's Hope Hospital of Oak Lawn) There was a ticket price of $35 that covered the cost of the food and entertainment. Moms and models were not charged. If cds were broken then mom should have emailed us and the cd would have been remade and sent right back out.

Alexi
previous owner of Ellie Bean.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg