Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:11

Default Re: Ellie Bean and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by cass View Post
Iliana's mother
well thats kind of akward. i don't know then. I hope you can get it resolved Alexi is great I'm sure it'll work out.
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 05-20-2011, 12:00

I'm curious, any reviews/comparisons on the various modeling companies? I have one of my girls with Gooma Models (and from a modeling perspective they are great! Very professional). And we are expected to give at least 5 or so pictures of each outfit, it sounds like some people have gotten hardly any pictures from some places?

My girls are on the outer edges of my clothing sizes, so I've thought about sending stuff out to model, to show my stuff in a variety of sizes, but haven't yet. Not sure whether to go with a modeling company, or contact photogs directly that I find on Etsy (that I see a lot and always have great quality)? Seems like contacting directly might be more plain and simple...but more risky?

Reading through some of this, it sounds like some people have had more problems than I would have imagined...taking forever to get pictures, horrible quality, etc. I'm pretty picky, but what can you do if the model's pictures are not in line with the comp card?
Old 05-20-2011, 12:08

I've used Little Diamond Models and have had no problems. They are required to send 5 to 8 of each product modeled and get the photos back within a set amount of time. She is very quick to respond as well. I know Daisy is an assistant there. Maybe I should post my picks in that thread.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:51

I've used Olee O and had success. A few others....not so much.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:31

Anyone ever use Emma Claire or Kaelyn?
Old 05-20-2011, 01:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyirresistible View Post
Anyone ever use Emma Claire or Kaelyn?

I wanted to use Kaelyn in the past since that's my daughter's name and she's a doll on top of it. I said Kaelyn or XXXX or XXXX and they steered me towards a different girl. I don't think she does much work for some reason. I don't remember seeing any photos of her other than her comp card but I could be wrong. It doesn't hurt to ask!

ETA: Emma Claire is a cutie too. I think I've seen her in some recent shoots. Just be sure to check the differnt albums EB has up on their FB page. It'll be worth your time to be sure.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:28

Has anyone worked with Sydney age 5?

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Old 05-30-2011, 02:15

Can someone explain to me how it works. I send the package to the parents of the model I pick and they email me back the pictures? Or do they email the pictures to Alexi and she forwards them to me?
Old 05-30-2011, 02:33

You send the child a few items to model. In return for photos, they get to keep the items. The parent or photographer takes pictures of the child modeling the items and the parent sends them to Alexi and she forwards them to you. From what I have read, you are not suppose to contact the parent directly, everything should go through Alexi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
Can someone explain to me how it works. I send the package to the parents of the model I pick and they email me back the pictures? Or do they email the pictures to Alexi and she forwards them to me?

Boutique It Up
https://www.facebook.com/groups/387555291278866/ Secret group now, message me to join!!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuschia View Post
And be VERY picky when you are choosing- I wasn't and haven't received photos for almost 2 months now...
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif