5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:59

Default Re: Please check here for any stolen pics

I didnt know you couldnt use a photo form a wholesaler --Good to know! I have one more wholesaler and ill ask her if she minds i use the photos as samples ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseshomber View Post
love that. bet that got her attention
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 11:03

i didnt know you couldnt borrow as a sample -seen it so many times -no one said anything before -now that i was asked to take it down -i did -no questions asked --i dont think someone should be hated on for a mistake -im not a mean person by any means -
Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsewdiane View Post
you have been on this board for how long? there have been many threads here about people using others pics without permission. not even as a sample is it okay.

-scratch that- samples maybe, but really you dont post that in you fb page. or on each pic
Old 04-12-2011, 11:07

wow -i dont know what to say to that -i didnt know using a wholesaler sample wasnt allowed - I did take them down asap when you said -im very sorry for that --

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie-PolkaDot View Post
Yep...has all my shoe pictures with my watermarks and selling them for $15 a pair. If her fans were smart they would look for my store and save $10...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150132400663449&set=a.10150132399898449.289782.105333243448&type=1&theater#!/girlybabybowsbandsandtutus?sk=photos
Old 04-12-2011, 11:10

I dont think thats dumb its not my photo why would i take credit for it? like i said i was allowed from other wholesalers to use photos as samples --
Quote:
Thank you!

She is really dumb to leave my watermark on it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where to find me and see the cheaper prices...
Old 04-12-2011, 11:14

The dumb comment was because all they have to do is look me up (as my watermark is on the pictures) and see that my prices are much cheaper than yours. As I said in the email to you...that you must be new or you would have thought about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlybaby View Post
I dont think thats dumb its not my photo why would i take credit for it? like i said i was allowed from other wholesalers to use photos as samples --

Last edited by Josie-PolkaDot; 04-12-2011 at 11:17.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:14

I dont see why you would go to such extremes for someone who wasnt aware, had no quarrels and acted promptly and apologized-i have a great fan base because im polite and dont cause problems-I would never disrespect someone intentionally wholesalers,members or anyone-I used it from a sample page on google i leave water marks to give that photographer the credit-its not my photo and i would never take credit for something i never made,photographed- --I certainly never wanted to be on anyone's "hit list"
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaMay09 View Post
Has anyone flagged her FB for stollen photos?? Ugh I LOATHE when people steal photos. If enough peeps flag her page for the same reason then fb WILL shut it down.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:17

Yes, I know you did and I posted to the board stating that and that I thought it was an honest mistake. Read the whole thread and you will see what I posted.

I did not know you were in the groups at first nor did I know that you purchased in the buy. I thought that you were just some random person taking others pictures. This has happened to me twice in the last few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlybaby View Post
wow -i dont know what to say to that -i didnt know using a wholesaler sample wasnt allowed - I did take them down asap when you said -im very sorry for that --
Old 04-12-2011, 11:18

I am new to adding more wholesalers -i have ordered from a few woman on here --Ill def make sure its only my photos-never dreamed to cause such a stir and i feel awful for not knowing --my business is super small and just recently gotten bigger to add so much attention --

Quote:
The dumb comment was because all they have to do is look me up (as my watermark is ont he pictures) and see that my prices are much cheaper than yours. As I said in the email to you...that you must be new or you would have thought about that.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:28

Girlybaby, I believe that you did not intend any harm and I'm glad that you made it right with the people you have infringed upon. For anyone else who is "new" or doesn't know, any image that you didn't create yourself is copyrighted to someone else and, unless it states otherwise, would legally require permission to use. I've had my images stolen more times than I can count, so this is something that gets to me. I have had people email me and ask permission to use a picture of mine, in most cases I give them written permission. If I find someone using it without I will send a cease and desist letter and follow up with all legal remedies available to me.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 04-12-2011, 11:28

Not a problem....now you know.

You took everything down very quickly that rarely happens.