Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:09

Default need photographer with access to newborn

I am in the process of crocheting some stork pouches, cocoon, pod, and elf hat with long tail for photo props but I have no access to a small baby to photograph them. If anyone has access to a new born (or someone getting ready to deliver really because I am a couple weeks from being done with all to ship) and wants to do a trade for the product let me know. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Old 04-08-2011, 02:23

Default Re: need photographer with access to newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffinae View Post
I am in the process of crocheting some stork pouches, cocoon, pod, and elf hat with long tail for photo props but I have no access to a small baby to photograph them. If anyone has access to a new born (or someone getting ready to deliver really because I am a couple weeks from being done with all to ship) and wants to do a trade for the product let me know. Thank you.
One of my good friends is almost 38 weeks, she is having a little girl. I can take pictures of whatever you need. You would have to get it here quickly though since she is close! Here is some of my newborn work. PM me if you are interested.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:42

Quote:
I have a newborn available... born just a few days ago Let me know if you're interested! I also have some mothers who are just a couple weeks from delivering..... so I will have one available soon withing when you need them.

Last edited by ashleycurtice; 04-09-2011 at 10:46.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:55

Here are some of my nb pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hallie 1.0.jpg (32.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Twin NB 2.0.jpg (33.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg newborn 118.jpg (54.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg emry and ry 015.jpg (26.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg a collage.jpg (44.3 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by ashleycurtice; 04-09-2011 at 12:57.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:31

Here is some of my work, I would love to help you out You can also see more of my work at www.facebook.com/littlemomentsmatterphotography
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comp 063-4 copy.jpg (191.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0051-3 copy.jpg (182.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0031-3 copy.jpg (140.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0059-3crop copy.jpg (284.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0066-2 copy.jpg (220.5 KB, 24 views)
Old 04-09-2011, 03:55

i also will have access to newborn
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09

Thanks ladies! I have one stork pouch done and am starting on a cocoon today! Will rush to finish them then check back and see who has a newborn. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:47

I have one set ready to go! I have a hat, cocoon, and stork pouch. I can on Monday. First person with access to a newborn right now gets the set Just respond here and then send me a pm with your information (address) if you are first. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:34

Quote:
I have one set ready to go! I have a hat, cocoon, and stork pouch. I can on Monday. First person with access to a newborn right now gets the set Just respond here and then send me a pm with your information (address) if you are first. Thanks!
I have a newborn available! <3
Old 04-14-2011, 11:09

I am expecting a baby boy in about 5 weeks- May 19th is my due date. I have access to two professional photographers. Please let me know if you are interested.
Sponsored Links