150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 02-17-2011, 04:25

Default ISO: Very Detailed Photo Editing Tutorial

I'm want to start getting better pictures up on my facebook page and was wondering if anyone knows of a good tutorial for editing photos with the really crisp white background. I'm looking for a super detailed tutorial that goes step by step on exactly how to do it. I also dont have photo shop. would like to be able to do it with a free program like Gimp or something. I've played around a little and tried to figure it out on my own but they just dont look right. I would be willing to pay for a good tutorial. I stumbled on this website earlier and love how hers are done. http://www.thegirlygirlbowtique.com/...-Hair-Bows.htm

Last edited by akdowns84; 02-17-2011 at 05:07.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 04:30

Default Re: ISO: Very Detailed Photo Editing Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdowns84 View Post
I'm want to start getting better pictures up on my facebook page and was wondering if anyone knows of a good tutorial for editing photos with the really crisp white background. I'm looking for a super detailed tutorial that goes step by step on exactly how to do it. I also dont have photo shop. would like to be able to do it with a free program like Gimp or something. I've played around a little and tried to figure it out on my own but they just dont look right. I would be willing to pay for a good tutorial. I stumbled on this website earlier and love how hers are done.
I've been searching for one too... no luck yet
Old 02-17-2011, 04:34

Yeah, I know about making a light box and all that its just once i get into the program I dont know what to do. I have trouble getting the color to look true and just get frustrated. I have a really nice camera too so I would love to find a good tutorial.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:45

Quote:
Yeah, I know about making a light box and all that its just once i get into the program I dont know what to do. I have trouble getting the color to look true and just get frustrated. I have a really nice camera too so I would love to find a good tutorial.
Lucky you! I have a sucky camera.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:53

I had a sucky camera for a very long time. I saved for a while and got the one I have now. My good friend was upgrading from a Nikon D60 to a D90 I believe so I bought her D60. But I've done some reading and supposedly with a light box and some good editing you can have pretty good pics with even just a basic digital.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:04

I use picnik.com if you go there and click on help you can usually find answers to whatever you are trying to do.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:27

thanks, I will see if I can figure it out.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:29

Quote:
thanks, I will see if I can figure it out.
I bought a year memebership for $25, but you can do lots for free. One thing you should try is go to the edit tab and do exposure.. that will brighten up your picture. I also like to use the effects and use the vibrant one.. Good luck!
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45

I found this in a search. It seems really detailed -although I still can't figure it out Maybe you will have better luck?

http://alaynacreations.blogspot.com/...from-your.html

Michele
Old 02-22-2011, 09:01

If you have a good camera, look into your white balancing (might have this on cheaper cameras but you'll have to look at your manual). It should help you take better pictures if you're using a white background with lights. If you're using artificial lights, use a daylight light bulb, it works and helps out ALOT. I posted a few good websites for pictures a while ago. Search the posts created with my name and you should find it. HTH.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif