5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Tips for taking better pictures, using photo editing softwares.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:21

Default Re: Photographer here with a couple of models

Welcome, you do lovely work.

Old 02-10-2011, 10:26

do you have a baby available alot?

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 02-10-2011, 10:55

I live outside the US but next month I have someone traveling there and would be nterested in sending you a couple of things...will keep you in minds...by the way your baby is a cutie!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:01

WOW, your work is AMAZING!!!
How many models do you have and what all sizes are they?
This will help others on the forum too!

I would LOVE some photo trades with you, in a HEART BEAT!!! My problem is, we sell the products for crafters, not a complete item, such as a flower clip, headbands etc. I wish I had time to just sit and complete a few things, I am not as good as some of these VERY talented gals on here.

LOVE your camera and lens too....DROOLING here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineA View Post
I would trade photography for products. Doesn't have to be a 1 to 1 trade, depending on what someone needs. Like if you have 10 items to be photographed, I do not need to keep all 10 things. Just something fair!

I know I am new, I guess we all were at some point! That is why I am putting myself out there, hoping to establish good relationships. I know lots of people out there with gorgeous products might not have the time or the equipment to photograph them to showcase them to the fullest. And I am always taking pictures so it could be a win/win for both parties.

I may be very interested. I am also new here so I guess people will be worried about me too! (Which I completely understand since there are weirdos out there.) I may pm you soon! Your pics are beautiful!

Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
do you have a baby available alot?
I have the little one in the photos a lot. She is mine. If you mean newborns, they are harder to come by!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:08

Love your work!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:55

I would definitely be interested in a trade! So excited! Now I have a reason to complete some really nice items!!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:58

omgosh, cutest baby ever?? I love the 5th pic!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineA View Post
I would trade photography for products. Doesn't have to be a 1 to 1 trade, depending on what someone needs. Like if you have 10 items to be photographed, I do not need to keep all 10 things. Just something fair!

I know I am new, I guess we all were at some point! That is why I am putting myself out there, hoping to establish good relationships. I know lots of people out there with gorgeous products might not have the time or the equipment to photograph them to showcase them to the fullest. And I am always taking pictures so it could be a win/win for both parties.
Hey there like you, I am new here too! (I just found this site and I am in LOVE!)
I am NOT actively selling my products... YET! Actually, right now I'm in the beginning stage where I'm working very hard on my new etsy store... I'm still in the process of building up my stash of products... With that being said, the part I've been dreading is photographing my items because my camera sucks lol... I perfectly have a newborn baby girl who just turned 2 months, but like I said, my camera sucks. I will try to have her model for me, but I don't know how good that will go.
So anyways, i would be very interested in trading work with you and having your gorgeous girls modelAnd I like the idea that you're not too far from me... I live in San Antonio. Let me know if you're interested, because I am new too.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links