Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Picture Perfect (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/)
-   -   Someone should sell stock photos (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/picture-perfect/76109-someone-should-sell-stock-photos.html)

tpj58 01-31-2011 10:18

Someone should sell stock photos

Someone on here that has some mad photo skills should totally sell stock photos of certain items we all carry. I would SO pay someone to use their photos of thinks that don't need to be hand made, like kufis, crochet, lace and FOE bands, ar, cuteque and chichish flowers, etc.... Just of things that would always look the same. Obviously bows and handmade flowers are going to look different... but like curly ostrich puffs, marabou puffs, etc. KWIM?

Luckycait 01-31-2011 10:24

Re: Someone should sell stock photos

I would be up for this!!! Esp for you HG girls :):):) email me if you'd like!!
[email protected]

SweetCheek 01-31-2011 10:25

That would be good because I HATE trying to take photos of those things too. Gotta have them though. KWIM

babesnbugsmommy 01-31-2011 10:34

i would love that too im in the process of trying to put together my website pics and i have been dreading taking those type of pics but i have to have something.

ordi5103 01-31-2011 10:44

Oh, that would be awesome!! ..esp the hats!! It would be great if the photog took numerous different pics of the same thing so we would have a choice since we all have different themes and styles to our sites and stuff...and so every site didn't have the same pic - customers might start to wonder, you know?! Does that make sense?

lindsmac11 01-31-2011 10:50

That is a great idea!

Ste1977 01-31-2011 11:22

That is an awesome idea! I've thought of asking people how much they would charge me to use some of their photos for those type of things in my store. For example - To be able to have several ages of girls wearing marabou puffs in different styles (pony tail, pig tails, on headband, on hat, etc) and be able to collage them and put with my puffs so people looking at them could get an idea. I would pay

SweetCheek 01-31-2011 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste1977 (Post 934507)
That is an awesome idea! I've thought of asking people how much they would charge me to use some of their photos for those type of things in my store. For example - To be able to have several ages of girls wearing marabou puffs in different styles (pony tail, pig tails, on headband, on hat, etc) and be able to collage them and put with my puffs so people looking at them could get an idea. I would pay

Yes!!! This exactly!!

tpj58 02-01-2011 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by ordi5103 (Post 934455)
Oh, that would be awesome!! ..esp the hats!! It would be great if the photog took numerous different pics of the same thing so we would have a choice since we all have different themes and styles to our sites and stuff...and so every site didn't have the same pic - customers might start to wonder, you know?! Does that make sense?

Totally! This would be so great!

Luckycait 02-01-2011 12:38

OK!! Well this would be a total joy for me :) I just need to know basics first!!
* Photos on or off models (I think I would just do both)
* Photos of what I'll be taking... If it's something I have in stock we'll start there and anything else can be mailed to me. I would mail back afer or part trade??
I have Tues morn open (photoshoot in the afternoon, hmmm maybe a model for this! She's 6 )
Then Thurs. I can do some,
Sat afternoon I have a photoshoot with a 6 mo old. Her Mom is totally fine for letting these be used for product advertisment (gave her a discount so I could use on Silver Lining page)

my price would be very fair for you girls! You are all welcome to pm me with brass tacks on what you're looking for and so on!